chapter 10

“If you hurt her on this date ill kill you before you even do anything and yes you do” my dad says.

“Thank you Harry so much man and i will protect her with everything i have in my body” Zayn said while i can see my dad walk away from his room.

“Mom did you hear that Zayn wants ask me to marry him” i say quiet so he doesn't know i heard him talking to my dad.

“Hope we’re you listen to their conversation!” Mom say before grabbing a new dress off the rack.

“Maybe but why can't i mom he could have killed Zaynie bear mom” i say while i look at the dress and walked into the bathroom to put it on. I walked out of the bathroom to see my mom in tears.

“Daisy sweetie you look so beautiful” My mom said while she walked up to me.

“Mom please don't cry because you cry i cry”

“Oh shush you should see you self” My mom said before my dad came in.

“Ahh come on Stella really get her pretty up!” Dad whined like a baby.

“Dad stop it im not a baby!” I whined and he just chuckles.

“Too me you are” He say while picking me up.

“dad i’m home!” Liam yelled before running upstairs and so i can see the school’s slut here.

“What are you doing here runt!” she sneered at me.

“What are you doing here this is my house” I say while i can see Liam and her holding hands.

“Liam who is this?” our mom asked him.

“Oh this is Darcy she’s my girlfriend” Liam said while i look at her and she justs smiles like she’s perfect.

“ASSHOLE!” I yelled before running out of the room too Zayn and he see my crying.

“Hey what is going on” Zayn said.

“Y-you know the school slut!” I asked him while pouring my eyes out on his shirt.

“Darcy what is she doing here”

“S-she’s dating Liam”

“Hey she wont get me if thats what she is trying to do” Zayn said while he rubbed the tears off of my cheek.

“Mine Zayn”

“Aww is the little runt trying to get my man”

“I am not you're man” Zayn said while holding me.

“Yes  you are Zayn!” she yells and Liam behind her.

“Is he now what about me” He asked and she jumps.

“L-liam im sorry please forgive me” Darcy say while trying to please him.

“GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!” Liam and dad both yell which make me jump and whimper.

“Why you just defending a worthless Runt!” she spat before charging. I shifted and attacked her.

“Mhmm worthless Runt really well she just got you down” Liam yelled before kicking Darcy in the side. “Get out of this house, get out of my life i don’t want you. it was a test and you failed it so leave!”

“But Liam i love you” Darcy said while she gave him her puppy dog eyes.

“Awww i can't stay mad at you” Liam said while helping Darcy get up.

“LIAM YOU ASSHOLE SHE JUST ATTACKED ME GET OUT OF HERE YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT YOUR ONLY WANT MY BROTHER TO GET TO ZAYN NOW LEAVE!” I yelled before dashing out.