~~Chapter 1~~ Family Secrets

Hey my name is Kathryn, this is my new story Family Secrets. Enjoy! Tell me what you think! 

*                    *                           *                            *                              *                                   *                                

Chapter 1

Can you hear it?

Can you see it?

Open your ears

Open your eyes

To what is right in front of you now.

Why can’t you hear it?

Why can’t you see it?

Am I know only one who knows?

                                                  Who hears?                  

Who sees?

Looking in to the eyes of an angel and see the toucher and pain of evil.

See the evil in the beauty

See the beauty in the misunderstood.

Can you hear it?

Can you see it?

Open your ears

Open your eyes

To what is standing right in front of you now.

Lily Yvette’s P.O.V

I know what was happening was not good, I know it was not normal for a father to be beating their daughter but his is the only things I knew. I know I should probably do something, talk to someone but honestly who would believe me? Who would help me? Polices? Maybe but then that means that I will have to talk about what is happening. Plus it is my fault anyway. I mean why else would he do this if it was not my fault? I used to fight back and scream my ass off but it just made it wost and after a few years I grew tired, it was better being the punching bag.

*BANG!!!*

“Get up you pathetic peace of shit!” My father’s booming voice filling my room, suddenly he grabbed a fist full of hair and ripped me from my bed, I bit my tong to stop me from screaming. I open my eyes. His eyes are full of hate, spite and loathsome, grey lifeless eyes. They made me sick to my stomach, every cell in my body wants me to run away or fight, but I know if I ever did I would end up five feet under in the back yard. Suddenly he punched me in the stomach repeatedly with his free hand. He griped my hair tight then yanked my head back which made my knees collapse on my knees, his fist collided with my face a few times he pushed me away then started to kick my back then rolled me over to kick my stomach. Suddenly it stopped then he left me. I slowly pulled myself up the room is spinning black dots appeared I blinked them away.

“Good morning to you too dad!” I muttered sarcastically. I looked at the calendar. Mum’s birthday, no wonder! I thought with a sigh. Mum killed herself when I was ten; I am not known why she did it. But I remember mum and dad always fighting then he hit her sometimes, he started to drink a lot and his anger was.  Yet I don’t know why? Why would she leave me with him? Maybe she just didn’t love me anymore. Dad after that got worst and took it out on me. I miss her so much. I look a lot like her, we have the same almond shaped green eyes and brown long wavy hair, we both have quite a pale completion but mien has become more on the unhealthy side. She has this lovely hour glass shape body, she is quite tall too 5’11, I am 5’9 and I’m only sixteen turning seventeen soon. Mum is so perfect she can cook anything and sings like an angle. Ahhhh Stupid! Past tents remember! She is dead! She is not here! I mentally slapped myself. I slowly got change, old blue jeans, old ‘Doctor who’ top (One of my favourite shows. Problem?) with a old black large guys jacket with a hoody that shadows most of my face and old red converses. I looked at my face in the mirror, it is horrifying! THAT BARSTERED!! I thought trying to apply makeup but it only helped a little it still looks like I got beat up. I slowly walked out to the kitchen holding on to the walls to help me walk. My whole body kills. I took a deep breath just before I walked in to the kitchen and try to walk as normal as I can. I did not even look at him I just made his eggs and gave him his coffee that every time I give to him he would put some kind of alcohol. I grabbed my bag and swung it over my shoulder, I walked to the door.