~~Chapter 14~~ Lil saves

Damon’s P.O.V

What just happen..... blown my mind! What Lily just did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ Flash Back~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lily looked like she was about to burst, she took a deep breath.

“OK! Now! Get me honey, hot water like I mean steaming water, lighter, Wolfs-bane, vodka if not Jin or Baileys that should work..... STAT!” She said at once then half yelled the last part. No one moved, she turned around to face us. “I said STAT!!” She growled, every one’s eyes widen, the Doctor ran out of the room, Hugh’s mum and dad hurried after him.

Lily got whatever was in her bag out it was a book and a things wrapped in cloth. She quickly unwrapped it, a small stone mixing bowl with a stone crusher. She put some herb ingredient in it.

“Damon, you know she really likes you right?” She asked me.

“What?” I asked, sounding pretty dumb.

"I saw what you and Isabella were going to do. Well more like Bella told me but I kinder could see it happening." She grinned, I blushed a light pink. 

"And?" I tried playing cool but I am actually dying on the inside. I just wanted to go see her and hug her and kiss her and.. no. bad Damon. Stop. 

"And, you two. A thing. Ask her out. Now." She looked me in the eye, with her 'Im not even kidding.' face. 

I shook my head, looking at the ground,

"She'd reject me and it would be awkward between us. I'd rather just stay friends then have an awkward thing between us." 

She looked at me with wide eyes, her mouth hanging open,

"Are you kidding me Damon?! I have seen the way you two look at each other, why do you think she would ever reject you?! She basically lept onto you today." 

"She's too good for a stupid vampire like me. She's like a goddess and Im like a peasant." I shook my head again, whilst Lily stared at me like I had two heads. 

"I can't even...Oh god. Damon! She likes you! Go after her!" As Lily scream/whispered that to me

"Isabella, I think she loves you.” She said not looking at me, kinder like she was in her own little world and she was just talking with out thinking.

“I love her.” I said wholeheartedly.

“Tell her. Show her.” Is all she said. I want to but I don’t want to be rejected. “I don’t care if your sceard you tell her! I can tell she is you One or Soul mate whatever you Vamps have. And She won’t she loves you. Tell her. After whatever happens when Hugh wakes up go to her and tell her everything.

Everyone came back, and handed her everything. Lil started to put this together and cut things, mix it all in to some kind of paste.

“He can’t have Wolfs-bane, he is a Werewolf it will kill him.” Hugh’s said her voice mix of emotions. Lily froze.

“A Werewolf?” She asked in shock.

“Yes.” His mother answered, Lily nodded.

“Ok well what I am doing and how I do it will not hurt him.” She said in a rush. Then something in her eyes lit up like something had drowned on her. “Damon hold your breath.” She  said, as she dug threw her bag and pulled out her phone and took off the back and pulled out a blade.

“Lil what--” I was cut off by her cutting in to her wrist, warm blood streamed out, I gasped, she let some of it go in to the bowl, she put tissue on her cut then she mix it in. What suprizes me is that she did not hesitate with cutting herself or react when she did it. It must be painful right?

She flicked the lighter and held it in the bowl, it’s makes a crackling sound. She opens the book then starts to sing while she does her eyes change to a fire red and orange colour. She gets the mixture on her hand then with two fingers smudges it on his throat where his wind pip is, then she goes under his eyes, lips, then she parts his lips and places the rest in to his mouth.

She stops singing and places her mouth over his and a light glowed around them, like a fire. Tears rolled down her cheeks but they had yellow in them like little bits on sun. She pulls away and starts to sing again. Sitting in the edge on his bed looking at his face.

I could tell everyone was in shock on what’s just happening. Hell I am! Sins when  could she do this?? She slowly stands  up and stop singing. She is all shaky. Her eyes turn to normal, she faces us. Suddenly Hugh takes a sharp breath. Lily drops to the ground.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lily is still out but she will be ok she is just excursed. Hugh is fine, but stressed as fuck! And blames himself his folks still have no idea they are mates.

And Me I am doing what Lily told me to do.

I am going to MY Bella.