~~Chapter 7~~ Isabella ;)

• Dedicated to Nolan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isabella’s P.O.V

For two years I have loved Damon from a fare. But he always goes on holidays; it kills me when I don’t see him. I have no bloody idea why I feel this way but I do. I love everything about him other girls think that he is weird with is overly pale skin and orangey red hair, but I love it! But me being my socially awkward me I can never talk to him. Besides that one time when the school took us all to the beach.

*flashback*

It was a clear, sunny day as I sat down near the ocean, I wasn’t going to swim obviously.

"Can I sit here?" A deep voice asked. I looked up and lost I completely lost myself in the biggest, brown eyes I had ever seen, he had freckles up and down his legs and arms and fluro orange hair. He looked adorable in his white button up shirt and green tie.

"It's Damon, by the way." He said, grinning. He sat down I went bright red! Then I tried to speak but I couldn’t I went redder. (If possible). Then me being the socially awkward me I stood up and ran.

*flashback ends* 

  I walked to my locker; he is there well not at my locker he is standing with Penelope, Connor, Patrick and some new girl. She had long wavy brown hair and pale skin, she is pretty. Suddenly he hugs her! That crazy lucky son of a bitch! I thought to that girl. I started to walked then I bumped in to someone. It was the girl that hugged Damon, she was flat on her ass. I tried not to laugh I could see that she was trying not to too.

“Hey there new-bee.” I said being my awkward self but I tried to fight it and I decided to help her up.

“Err hey I am Lily Yvette but just call me Lily.” She said awkwardly, we just looked at each other and burst out laughing as in full on laughing.

“Hey I am Isabella.”  I said after a wile of laughter.

“Lily I turn around for one second and you already fall.” I heard Patrick laugh, Lily rolled my eyes. “Come on.” He said I am so shock; I looked at her with wide eyes. She smiled.

“Lead the way oh noble steed!” She said dramatically pointing to the direction to the class. I laughed. She seems like fun. I thought we started to walk

“Wait you know Patrick?” I asked probably sounded stupid.

“Yeah I live with him and the others.” She said nodding her head slowly.

“So you live with Damon?” I asked trying not to burst.

“Yep.” She said. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHE LIVES WITH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *DIEING* *DIEING* *DIEING* *DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Damon’s P.O.V

       Seeing her bright red wavy hair fall so elegantly down her back, her green off the shoulder back pack, her quirky baggers and crazy slag words, her slight Irish accent, her socially awkwardness, I have missed Isabella Sky O'Neill. She is my One. I have loved her ever sins I laid eyes on her. Two years ago, I tried to talk to her soooooo many times but I can’t I chock up by words don’t come out. That time when the school took us to the beach, I tried to talk to her but she ran away, that killed me right there, she took a bit of my heart with her. Ever sins then I didn’t have the guts. Plus I now have found Lilyvbear, I will talk to her I will make her mine! I will love her until the day I die.