~Chapter 2~ New-bees

Chapter 2

Penelope’s P.O.V

“Ok now this is only for a few days. Please try and find her and make sure she is safe.” Daman sounded like he was pleading his redy orange hair all messed up his eyes black as night, he is really not given up for this girl.

“We will Damon, it will be ok trust us we will such this human school for her.” Patrick tried to comfort him.

“It has been ten years! And she has been livening this that human and there is something about him I just don’t like. She is about to turn seventeen! You don’t understand!” Damon griped on to the steering wheel.

“Everything will be ok.” I said as we got out of the car.

“Ok I will look around town for her or for anyone who knows of her.” Damon said, and drove off. I sighed, Connor, Patrick and I walked in to our new school. Damon is kinder like a older brother to us, we all live together with his aunt and uncle but recently it has just been us four, we have been looking for this girl called Lily Yvette, I think they are family but I am not sure. We have been searching for her a few years now.

“Hey do you think they will notes if one of the students go missing?” Connor asked licking his lips. I glared at him.

“Conner!” I hissed, he held his hands up to show surrender; Patrick (my brother) chuckled. Connor is my boyfriend though sometimes he acts like a five year old rather than 105 years old. Yes we are Vampires. Cool I know right!

“Ok I got our timetables.” Patrick said handing us papers. “Homeroom is now, let’s go.” Patrick sighed.

“Ok remember guys, she won’t be like other humans she will smell different not human nor vampire nor werewolf.” I said they all nodded and we tried to make our way to the class but it is so hard trying to talk normal human speed. We walked in to the class and the teacher introduced us to the class and told us to sit at the back were there were three free seats by a girl with a black men’s hoody that shadows most of her face. I could feel the guys undress me with their eyes, Connor hissed a little. Suddenly the sent hit me, not human nor vampire nor werewolf. The girl is the hoody! WE FOUND HER!!! I almost ran up to her and sat next to her I could not help but smile. I looked at the boys and nodded, this is her. They smiled. Damon will be so happy, he is been stressing out like crazy over this girl. I can sort of see why, there is something about her you can’t put your finger on it but you know she is different special you just want to hug her and protect her I feel so comfortable sitting by her normally humans are annoying and to tempting to drink but not her, I mean she smells good but something in me doesn’t want to hurt her.      

Lily Yvette Blagorodnyy-O'Connell.” The teacher called and the girl next to me slightly put her hand up. My mouth dropped as did Patrick’s and Connor’s. That name is so familiar but where I know it from I just can’t think of it. The teacher finished the roll, I took a deep breath.

“Hi I am Penelope, and these are my brother and this is my boyfriend Connor, we just moved here from London.” I said, she turned to look at her, I could feel that she was shocked but I could not really see it cause of the hood.

“Err Pel I think she might already know that.” Conner said leaning over, his arm on my shoulder I rolled my eyes. Suddenly someone approached us; I turned to look up at her girl. She was tall blond (Fake), face caked in makeup. Her top pulled down so that you could see a bit of her bra, her skirt was rolled up, I cringed. Bloody hell what are girls wearing these days? Where did the modesty go? I thought to myself.