~~Chapter 6~~ New Start

Patrick’s P.O.V

As if I was going to let her go to her old house by herself. Even before we walked in I could smell of alcohol. I followed her in trying to ignore the passed out man in the couch, we walked to her bedroom; it is small plan walls no bed only a mattress and the smell of old blood, that made me feel sad and even angrier. Lily already pulled out a small bag and placed some cloths, but there was not much to take anyway. Then she pulled out a small box from under her bed and opened it up a small smile appeared then she closed it and put it in to her bag. She kissed her locket around her neck, and then I think she started to pray I turned around to give her privacy, and then she sighed.

 “No more!” She said to herself. “Let’s go.” She said and we walked back to the lounge room. She stopped and looked at the Steve. “Seven years. For seven years he beat me every single night. I used to fight it you know? I would yell and scream.” She broke off. “Do you think he would notes’ if I cut his balls off?” She asked, with a smirk. I chuckled.

“I think he might think something is different.” I said, she shook her said.

“Nah he never had any balls.” She said and walked over to him and punched him in the face, then turned to the cup of vodka on the coffee table it was still full, she drink it all in one go. My eyes widen.  She looked at me with a smudge look. “Hay I am a Irish Russian.” She said in a Russian accent.

Damon’s P.O.V

Lily and Patrick just came back they have been gore for a while now, I might have punched the wall... We are now about to board the plan. Something looks different about Lily, when she walked in to the apartment and swung the door open with a BANG!

“I AM BACK BITCHERS!” She announced. She is now sleeping. It is good to have her back.

Lily Yvette’s

I don’t remember getting off the plane nor getting in to my new home. But I woke up to the smell of coffee.

“You called?” I asked walking in to the kitchen, Connor, Patrick and Damon burst out laughing. I shrugged drunk the coffee, Penelope rolled her eyes at the boys.

“I don’t know how much longer I could have taken if you weren’t here.” Penelope said it sounded like she met it. Now I am about to walk in to my new school, WE HAVE TO WEAR UNIFORM!! WHAT IS THIS!?!?! It is a white top and we (girls.) have to tuck it in to this green checked skirt. Demon dragged me out of the house quite legit. We got out of the car and walked in to the school it is MASSIVE! Apparently the others used to go to this school so I am the only new bee here.

“Ok well I got to go.” Connor and Penelope said and walked off, Damon hugged me tight.

“See you at launch. Patrick look after her!” He said and went all serious. I rolled my eyes. When he left I sighed and turned to the class room.  Then bumped in to someone I fell straight on my bum.

“Hey there new-bee.” I turned to see a very tall girl with bright blinding red hair. She was wearing the same uniform but she had all these badges pined on her h bag and on her colour.

“Err hey I am Lily Yvette but just call me Lily.” I said my voice sounded unsure. She helped me up, we both burst out laughing.

“Hey I am Isabella.” She said.

“Lily I turn around for one second and you already fall.” I heard Patrick laugh, I rolled my eyes. “Come on.” He said, Isabella looked shocked, she looked at me, eyes widen.

“Lead the way oh noble steed!” I said dramatically. We started to walk.

“Wait you know Patrick?” Isabella asked it looked like she was about to burst.

“Yeah I live with him and the others.” I said slowly shaking my head.

“So you live with Damon?” She asked, her eyes sparkled when she said Damon’s name, and her voice went all high. 

“Yep.” I said, she looked like she was going to die her face went bright red. What dafuq?