~~Chapter 9~~ Car Ride

Isabella’s P.O.V

Lily, Hugh and I are going to do some History thing this afternoon. I am so glad that we are doing it this afternoon, my parents are fighting like hell, screaming throwing things. It is like a war zone! I hate it cause I am an only child well it feels that way my bother left when the fighting started. For some reason I told Lily all this, but it was like she knew something was up then I just started to tell her and tell her. lol what else would you be doing in Art?? She said that if I ever needed some were to stay I can stay with her. Then she said.

“I am sure Damon won’t mind.” Then she WINKED!!!!! Does she know? Sweet mother of god what if she knows!! The bell when for the end of school, Hugh has been glued to Lily’s side, and she just looks at me like I have the answers, I just give her the ‘Don’t look at me I’m  just a girl. HEE HEE’ Look, funny even though we have not know each other long she understands that look and rolls her eyes and shacks her head, I know she is thinking of a mean comeback to that.

“Isabella!” I heard a Irish voice call my name, my stomach dropped. I turned around, my eyes widen behind me was Damon! Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMooooooooootheeeerrrrrrrrrrrr Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkerrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! I thought, my heart threatened to jump out of my chess.

“Isabella, umm Lily is for some reason making her own way home, but she said that you guys have a history project to do, so I will be driving you to our house.” He said smiling then he stopped. “That is if you want to, I am sure that I could hunt down Lily and who ever she is with.” He said so quick, and worried, I just wont to hug this crazy Irish ginger!

          “S-sure.” I stutter out, my face when red. He smiled; we make our way to his car. It feels like I was in a dream! He opened the door, I blushed. He came and sad down in the driver’s seat, he looked nerves. Then suddenly I remembered something. “Oh I am sorry can you please drop me home first, I just need to get something for history.” I said, without really thinking. Damon nodded and next then I realized we were in my drive way. How did he know where I lived?

Damon’s P.O.V

       Lilyvbear asked if I could drive Isabella to our house, she has someone give her a ride. I was too caught up on the fact that me and Isabella Sky O'Neill will be in a car together, I didn’t even think about asking her who she was going to go with. Oh well.

######

          Ok I have been in the car for what five minutes and already made a big fucking mistake! Isabella asked if she could go home, and I just automatically drove to her house, without asking her where she lives. She probably thinks I am a starker!!!........ Technically I am but still I don’t want her to think that! SHIT SHIT SHIT.

          “Thank you I won’t be long.” She said and walked out. I let out a sigh of relief, I rested my head on the steering wheel.

          “Stupid Damon! Stupid Damon! Stupid! Stupid!” I muttered, hitting my head on the wheel. I sat there waiting then suddenly Isabella opened the car door and sat down not even talking. She had a massive hoody shadowing her face. It reminded me of....... SHIT!!!

          “Isabella what is wrong?” I asked, turning my body to that I was facing her, her face turned to away, she sniffed I could hear her silently crying. My heart broke, I reached out to gently take off her hood, her tilt his head down letting her beautiful hair cover her face, her cries came louder. “Oh Isabella,” I hushed her, I put my finger under her chin and lifted it up and so that it she was facing me. Her eyes are closed, a big red slap cross her face and red punch eye.

          “Please just drive.” She said in less than a whisper. I did well just only for a few blocks then I pulled the car over, I just wanted to get away from the place you used to live. Yes I said used. I will do anything in my power to make her safe, plus I would walk in to the house and kill whoever did this to the girl I love and also kill the person whoever let it happen. I turned to face her again.

          “Isabella tell me, what happened.” I said, before I could stop I touched her shoulder, she turned to face me,

          “It nothing, I they were fighting and I got in the middle of it.” She said shaking her head. Rage filled my body. PLEASE SOMEONE GIVE ME A GOOD REASON NOT TO GO AND KILLTHE PEOPLE WHO HURT HER!! I thought, I had to take a deep breath, the scent of her blood calmed me down, her blood is sweet, spice. I am not used of being this close to her.

          “No one will ever hurt you ever again.” I said putting my finger under her chin and lifted her head up so I could look in to her big full of life brown beautiful eyes. “I promise.” I said wholeheartedly.