~~Chapter 15~~ Damon's Love

I raced home, not caring if the cops saw me.

“BELLA!!!!!” I called. I am so nerves how will she react? Will she hate me? She is so perfect can I give her everything? Will she accept me?

“Damon are you ok? You look like you’re about to burst out with a mix of emotions. If you are going to have a cray cray attack ep I am ganna leave. My Uncle has one but he was drunk and striped and did a nude run. It was really scaring.” She said walking up to me. I pulled her in to a hug and kissed her head.

“Bella I....I really like you.” She pulled away and looked at me.

“What?” She asked her voice broke a little looks down at her feet.

“Isabella Sky O'Neill, I don’t just like you..... *tilts her chin up* I love you and I have for two years. I love everything about you. I love how you have a little Irish when you talk and that you ramble and that you have crazy mood swings. I love that you are not afraid to speak up, that  you don’t strive to be popular or normal. You are you, and if people don’t like it you walk away after you flipped them off. It kills me every time you get self concise, when you don’t need to be, or when you cry or when you think that you are not good enough something, or not good enough to be love by someone. But guess what Isabella I LOVE YOU. I always have and always will. And you are good enough, you are perfect.” I spilled my guts. “I never told you because I was so afraid you will reject me. You see... I am a monster.” I said looking down ashamed.

“What do you mean? ‘A monster’? What you’re a vampire?” She said a hint of sarcasm; I felt her hands cup the sides of my face. I looked up at her.

“Yeah pretty much.” I said, Bella stepped back.

“Prove it.” She said. I took my deep breath, I felt my fangs come out, I opened my mouth for her to see. Bella gasped but it was choked by laughter. I looked at her, hurt filled my chess, why was she laughing at me? She notes this.

“Oh, no Damon!” She said next thing I knew I was attacked by her hugging me. “Damon no I am so sorry! No it’s just I was talking to Lily last night and we were joking around and ended up saying that you were, a vampire. Cause you are so pale and how I never really see you eat or out in the sun. Also you have this sexy mysterious vibe, you stay in the shadows and never talk to any else really besides Connor, Patrick and Pen. I just laughed cause it is funny timing and also cause I am right.” She rambled. I just looked at her. She sighed. “Damon, I love you to and I am ok that you are a vampire. I actually like vampires.... Always have.” She said. I froze.

“Yo-you love me?” I dying right know! THIS GIRL IS CRAZY! SHE LOVES AND IS OK WITH ME BEING A VAMPIRE!!

Lily Yvette

Damn it! That really took it out of me, my head is killen! I groaned, and sat up. Memories rushed back to me.

Hugh’s a werewolf. I am going to kill him!!

“Lily?” Someone called my name, I turned to face the voice.

“Yes’ems?” I murmured, Ah it’s Nick! “Oh hey there Nicky boy.” My voice is all groggy. I looked around, I am in a room, it’s midden size, its kinder dark. “Where is Hugh?” I asked.

“You’re a interesting girl.” He chuckled, I winked at him snapping my fingers and pointed to him, that just made him bark out laughing. “Ahhh he is in his room.” He said after he calmed down. I got out of the bed.