~~Chapter 12~~ Awkward

Damon’s P.O.V

I have been trying to make up excuses to stay in the same room as Isabella, Damn it why does she have to be so amazing!? She is smart and sexy! I don’t know if...if I can handle it! Everything she dose and say is hypnotizing, Oh crap I am staring at her and she is looking at me! I felt my cheeks go red, I can hear her chuckle, it was so sweet if just want to melt at her feet, then there is a bad, bad part of me that wants to throw everyone out of the house, throw her over my shoulder then take her to my room and....... a cold shower is needed.

I finished the ice cold shower and dried, I wrapped the towel around me and I walked out of the bathroom, I was not paying attention, I looked up and a angel standing in the middle of my room. I was just about to un-towel. We just stood there, staring at each other, we both have very red faces. 

“AHHHHH FUCK man!” Connor yelled slamming the door, I jumped a little his voice scared the shajebers out of my, then i realized something, it was oddly cold, I looked down, my towel was down by my feet. SHIT!!

Isabella’s P.O.V

HIS TOWEL!! HE DROPPED THE TOWEL WHEN CONNER CAME IN!! OH MY! I have stayed here too long, I can’t move! I tried not to let my eyes wonder well no further than his bellybutton. Ok well I had a little peek and I am just saying. Bigger than I thought. I bet my lip and just looked in to his eyes, which were black, lust filled his eyes, I bit harder on my lip. But also his face was bright red. Oh you have nothing to be embarrassed about. I thought, Damon raised his eye brow.

“Really?” He asked a smug smile played on his lips.       

“Fuck! I said that out loud didn’t I?” I asked already knowing the answer. I sighed, “well I am right though.” I said, absentmindedly. I blushed even more. I just want to run away and hide.

“Thank you.” He said smiling. Why are neither of us moving? No I don’t want to move. But he still has not picked up his towel. I turned a little to see a pair of red boxes on the bed, I picked it up and chucked it.

“I think you might won’t to put this on in case someone walks in again and thinks something of it.” I said closing my eyes shaking my head.

“Do you want me to put them on? And why can’t we make something of it?” He asked his voice low and husky.

“The others are probably think something is up we should go.” I said finally open my eyes. “Well something is defiantly up but not that type of something up.” I said with a chuckle and walked out of the room. I closed the door behind me. Something inside of me wants me to get back in there. Stuff it! I thought, I turned back around to face the door, I reached out to the door knob, but suddenly it twisted and the door open, Damon still shirtless but had the boxers on. We can’t have everything. I thought, I went on my tippy toes, then suddenly he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close to him, he bent his head down a little we were so close. I lips almost close enough to touch.....

“Toto is leaving, Damon apparently you have something to tell him.” I heard Lily call. Ruin the moment much? I don’t know? Maybe? Note of sarcasm. Nah SHIT really? I sighed and walked down the hall to where I saw Connor by the sink, what I am gathering he is washing his eyes out with soap.

“I can still see it! SOME ONE KILL ME!!! I am going to kill that Irish dick! Mentally scaring me, blinding me with his paleness!” He rambled on.   Hugh and Lily are just looking at him and laughing their heads off. Damon came up from behind me and put his hand on a small part of my back I shivered a little.

“I will walk Hugh out.” Damon said his voice deep and is Irish accent made my stomach go all jelloy.

Damon’s P.O.V

Damn it so close! SO SO close. 1.4 centimetres close. I really want to feel her lips on to mine, I just want to hold her and call her mien! IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?!?!

         I walked out fully dressed to see Connor washing his eyes out with soap.

“I can still see it! SOME ONE KILL ME!!! I am going to kill that Irish dick! Mentally scaring me, blinding me with his paleness!” He rambled on. I tried not to laugh. I told that I would walk Hugh out, Lily look a little disappointed about that.

“Ok well bye Rin-Tin-Tin, see ya tomorrow.” Lily chirped and patted Hugh on the head. He scrawled. I don’t think Werewolves like to be called famous dog names. I thought, as I walked Hugh to the door.

“Why dose Lily call you Rin-Tin-Tin?” I chuckled razing my eyebrow, had to ask I had to. He sighed

“She heard me grow I don’t know how but she did, I tried to make it so that she wouldn’t hear it but she did.” He said shaking his head I laughed.

“Let me guess her words were something like, ‘you act like a dog you get treated like one’?” I said smiling, not the first time my Lilyvbear has done this.

saying something. Proceed with that.” He said. I sighed.

“Lily’s full name is Lily Yvette Blagorodnyy-O'Connell.” I said, Hugh’s eyes widen in shock, his mouth dropped, I nodded.

“B-but t-th-that-t m-means-s.” He stutter, I just nodded.

Hugh’s P.O.V

WHAT DAFFUQ!?!?!??!!?

‘But that means....’

‘I am your wolf I know what this means.’

‘Yes but that means...... Blagorodnyy-O’Connell.’

‘Nah SHIT SHERLOCK!!! I KNOW!!’

‘She..... She is is......’

‘Bloody hell! Why do I put up with you? Someone please tell me!’

‘Lil is is...’

‘Is this going to take long cause I am sleepy?’

‘Lil is a....’