~~Chapter 4~~ New Family

Chapter 4

Damon

I had looked all over town but no sign of her, I miss my Lilyvbear, I called her that ever sins we was one. I remember I was eighteen well I am still eighteen, I am a vampire. All bow down in my glory! Haha nah I not like that. My only purpose now is to find Lilyvbear and get her home before she turns seventeen, and her powers kick in. She will become a full on Hybird. Haft vampire haft werewolf, there is not many like her as in she is the only one still alive.

Ever sins her mother died it has been hard to find her she is staying with Steve Lee, her step father. But she doesn’t know that. Her dad was an Irish prince werewolf Joseph Faolan Brian O' Connell. But the elders made it that he could never be with Lil’s mother, who is also a princess of the vampires and also Russian, Eleonora Florence May Elizabeth Blagorodnyy. (That is her full name). So then he had to leave Eleonora he didn’t even know about Lil then. Then Eleonora got with Steve. I never liked him ever. He is Irish, but he sadly fits the Irish drunk stereotype. How I fit in to this is that I know both Eleonora and Joseph friend and I might have helped them get them together. *Cheeky smile.* I was with them threw out their relationship, they were Mates, so they have to be together. I was there when Lil was born and I stayed close to the family. But when Eleonora died, Steve took Lil and moved I could never find them after that in till now. I’m her protector we are family! I should be looking after her not some stupid human!

“Damon! Damon! Damon! Damon! Damon! Damon!” Connor kept on saying trying to get my attention, but I was still frustrated on trying to find Lil. “Damon! Damon! Damon! DAMON! DAMON! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!” He yelled, I could feel my anger take over.

“WHAT!!” I yelled at him pining him to the brick wall, shock filled his eyes, he was shock about my attack also how strong I am. Rude! I thought, always underestimating the Irish ginger. I thought rolling my eyes.

“We found her.” He said holding his hand up in surrender, hope filled my cold heart. “Then we lost her.” He added, I punched him.

Then later on I find out when we go back to our small apartment that we are renting, that human beats my Lilyvbear! And also she has a spell been put on her by some dick who tried to have his way with MY Lilyvbear! So there is hell to pay. I am going to go all Irish Ninja on some human and wizard asses. I walked in to Patrick’s room and there she laid, bruises and cuts all over her body then I realized that she was just in her bra and underwear, I looked around to see that Patrick was still just standing there. I hissed at him and took off my shirt and slid it over my little Lilyvbear. She looked so peaceful I cannot image anyone hurting her, she used to be so outgoing, happy, crazy I mean random crazy child. But now she looks broken and not my Lilyvbear. I kissed her forehead and let her to rest. I walked in to the lounge room, everyone was there.

“How could I let this happen?!” I asked myself shaking my head. I let her down, I let her mum and dad down my best friends. I will make it better! I will look after her and be her family again.  It kills me seeing her like that, I am supposes to be her protector. I have failed. I tried to hold back the tears. 

#######

          I told Penelope to start making breakfast, she looked at me like a I was crazy sins it is nine at night. I told her it will wake Lilly up.  Sure enough I was right. Lilly did come shuffling out dragging her feet, looking like a zombie.

“Lily?” Penelope asked sounding shocked.

“No I am a ghost you killed my now I am haunting your vampiric ass.” Lil said sarcastically. I could not help but chuckle.

“I told you that when she will be all sarcastic when she wakes up and I also said that she would wake up if you made breakfast.” I said stepping forwarded. Lil turned around her eyes widen she looked me up and down in shock, I smiled.   

“DEMON!!!!!!!” She screamed and ran and jumped on me I cough her and spun her around.

“LILYVBEAR!!!!!!!!” I cheered, I set her down smiling, I could see how happy she was, it looked like she has not been this happy in a while. She has changed so much! She is taller and well she has grown in to a young woman.

“Sweet Mother Fucker My Eye My Innocent Eyes!” I heard Conner mock horror. Lil turned to Conner. I wrapped my arms around her in it a suffocating hug.   

“Your eyes fuck mothers? I don’t think they can be that innocent then.”