Day 4

Lillie's Diary:

There's a part of me that wants to understand why Ash's Pikachu is never in a Pokeball, who knows can Pokemon get claustrophobia too? Wow, who knew that school could be so fun, I'm starting to warm up to the idea of being outside more, besides I don't need to worry about being ambushed by pokemon that much anymore since Ash bought me some Super repels, these things work like magic, however, Ash has tried to help me get over my Pokephobia. He's been using Pikachu and it's actually helping. I don't flinch when Pikachu touches me anymore, thanks a lot, Ash. Mallow's feelings for him have faded it seems, maybe just Mallow jumping the gun? Ash and I were partners for a research project today, no offense to Ash but I'd rather work with Lana, mainly cause I feel more comfortable with her. Then again, I need to talk with more people I guess, Mallow and I began talking and we're similar in a few ways. Mallow has told me she feels trapped by her parents at times, so do I. Lana and I hang out every day after class, she's in a worse situation as her parents died when she was young, so she has to take care of her sisters, Sarah and Harper. I feel sorry for her, but at least she can see her siblings, mine ran away. Ash and I are talking a lot more now, we seemed to get along naturally, perhaps Mr. Kukui sees something between the two of us? I don't know, but I do know that Ash is mysterious, he's had girls practically throw themselves at him and others hit him with a mallet. He can be serious on moment, and then funny the next. He's unique definitely, but still, we're only friends.

Ash's Diary:

Lillie has finally gotten over pokephobia a little, she's comfortable around Pikachu now! I still got her some super repels though. I'm hanging out with Kiawe quite a bit, and he seems to be taking an interest in Mallow, which I tease him about. He tries to claim I'm in a similar situation with Lillie, I'm not by the way. Though she does intrigue me, she loves studying pokemon, but she's scared of them at the same time. I don't know why though. Kiawe has told me that Lillie had studied under Professor Burnet before, maybe that's where she got her interest? I don't know, all I do know is that Kukui isn't pairing us up by coincidence, but I don't know why. Does he see something in us?