Holiday break, Day 1

(A/N This isn't a spinoff, this is taking place on the break from the school of Christmas and New Years.)

Lillie's Diary: 

My first day of the break, but what happened last night is still stuck in my head. Mr. Kukui was throwing a party for us for making it through the semester and there were fireworks at the end, Ash invited me to watch them from the roof of the school, which was conveniently left unlocked. I was reflecting on the first semester and my time with Ash. He and I had established a tradition where we trade something in our lunches every day. He's also helped me almost fully get over my pokephobia. I also have let him in on the full truth of what my mom's plan is. He's promised to help me If I need it, but I doubt I will, my Mom won't even notice me not there. Still, I can't deny it even if I try, I'm in love with him. Every little moment I can spend with him, I take advantage of, not trying to confess my feelings, but trying to strengthen our friendship. Still, when we made it up to the roof, we sat on a bench that was up there and waited for the fireworks to start, subconsciously I slipped my arm around him. I'm certain he noticed, but he slipped his around me as well, then the fireworks went off. After the fireworks display, which was absolutely amazing, I felt my eyes go drowsy and I fell asleep, right into Ash's shoulder. When I woke up, the sun had risen and I still on Ash's shoulder, but his head was on top of mine. Ash woke up as well and we both realized what had happened. Yet I was happy, though maybe that's a bit perverted of me since I had spent the night with my crush. Jeez, what's wrong with me?

Ash's Diary:

 So I slept with Lillie last night, but not intentionally. After the fireworks display last night, she fell asleep on my shoulder and soon I fell asleep on her head, oh well not a big deal. Why is my heart beating this quickly though?