Day 10 (Part 2)

This will only be Ash's diary as this is kind of the turning point for the Ash and Lillie, I've established Lillie's feelings, but I need to establish Ash's here.

Ash's Diary:

That hug... Why can't I stop thinking about it? Is it the fact that someone like Lillie would pour her heart out like that? Yeah, it has to be. Kukui says that I'm denying something but what could I be denying? It's not like I don't understand girls, I've traveled with one in every single region and they've all been different. Serena had a facade like Lillie, but unlike Serena, Lillie never had these outbursts, maybe that's why I'm confused. I guess every girl puts on a facade of some sort, actually, never mind, Iris didn't have one but she was fine that way, I wonder if Cilan told her yet. You know that moment with Lillie was the first intimate one I have that I enjoyed with a girl, yeah Serena kissed me, but I didn't enjoy it, I've never seen her that way. Why did I enjoy it with Lillie then? I don't know, but I know it's not like I have feelings for her. Drew told me what it's like to have feelings for someone and I don't feel that way, Lillie's just a friend, but one that I definitely care about. That reminds me, Kukui told me the everyone's heart feels love differently, I wonder if thinks I do have feelings for Lillie, sure she makes me feel differently then other girls like Misty, Dawn, and May made me feel, but it's not feelings.