Day 9

Ash's diary:

We went on a hike through the ruins today and we actually stumbled upon the guardian of Melemele Island, Tapu Koko. No one could believe it, not even Kukui, the Island Kahuna, Hala, was with us as well and he admitted that this was the first time he'd seen the guardian. Tapu Koko stared intently at me, Hala eventually said that Koko was trying to challenge me to a battle, Koko nodded in affirmation. Man, Koko is strong though, Pikachu tried it's hardest but Koko knocked him out too easily. However, Koko left me something almost as if he saw my potential as a trainer and a possible Pokemon Master. It was a shining stone, but apparently it can be used to harness the power of Z-Moves, I don't know what those are but they sound really cool. I feel like I forgot to do something today though, I was too caught up in the fact I got to battle Tapu Koko. Oh well, not that big of a deal I guess.

Lillie's diary:

I'm not the only one who sees something in Ash as a trainer, Tapu Koko challenged Ash to a battle today. Koko won, but he appeared to see something in Ash as he left behind a shining stone, the same kind that can be used to harness Z-Moves I've seen Hala use. I'm happy for Ash, but still, what would he say if he knew my family? I don't want him to dislike me just because my family is doing shady things. Speaking of my family, someone new came over named Guzma, apparently, now he's working with my Mom on something? I don't know but this all seems too fishy, besides what could this Guzma have to gain from working with my Mom? I just heard my name mentioned by Mom, her words were "My daughter's life energy should make for an excellent catalyst, I was going to use my son, but I have no idea where he went, the plan will be carried out within the next 4 months." My own mother is trying to use me? No this can't be true, but wait no it is, she's used me before in her experiments and she'll use me again. I can't do this though, thankfully I know someone who can help me, and I'll be able to see her tomorrow!