Day 6

Lillie's Diary:

My first weekend since trainers school started, Lana invited me over to go fishing. I figured no harm in doing so, though I did have to sneak out as Mom doesn't want me out on weekends, but hey I can do what I want. Lana and I had a great time fishing, though we caught nothing. It was amazing to spend some time with her, there's just something about her that makes us click so naturally. We were talking for over 5 hours before we realized the sun was beginning to set, then my poke gear rang, it was my mom. Thankfully, my mom didn't mind me spending the night at Lana's house, just so long as I came home in the morning. Lana had a room ready for me anyways. After a dinner that was good, but not quite as good as Mallow's, I needed to get some rest. "Night Lillie." were the final words Lana said to me that night. "Night Lana," I replied.

Ash's Diary: 

I decided to go out for some battling over the weekend, I caught a Litten and I trained it up so it's fairly strong now. I got nothing better to do over the weekend anyway.

(A/N complain about the complete lack of any sort of a relationship, but guess what, It's my story not yours! DEAL WITH IT! Just kidding, but still, it's my story and besides, what's wrong with some humor?