2/7/20

Last night was another memorable one. I didn't get any time on the court because it was quite crowded like usual but we hugged Deonte! It felt nice but I don't think he likes me back the way I do him. I'm not surprised because who the hell wants a autistic needy clingy girlfriend? Whatever. I hugged him. And developing another type of much needed bond with him. A friendship.

As I lifted away, I did my typical flirting method, basically stalking my prey like a leopardess. Every set I'd glance over and make eye contact with him, or at least stop and watch him for a few seconds while I cool down. Kobe was just like " HEY LOVERGIRL! QUI-" he changes his mind mid-thought "Y'know what there's a door in between you two I'll let it slide". I feel that Gianna had something to do with that. It felt as if they were both watching over both me and him.

After I finished working out he made a flex arm at me as if to flirt with me. I flexed back and patted my shoulder and then winked back at him. I heard Gianna and Kobe giggling and I was at that point too. As I made my way to the locker room I had this huge smile on my face.

After I finished showering and put myself back together, I go to put my towel in the return box and guess whose standing right there in front of it, yep. Deonte. Kobe and Gianna turn to each other and smile like "Here we go."

"You heading out?" Deonte asks me.

"Yep." I respond

"Alright I'll see you around." He responds back as I hug him and lay my head on his chest for a little bit. Wow. that was nice. Kobe and Gianna high five each other. I know he probably doesn't feel a romantic connection to me, but there's another obvious connection there that I desperately need. Friendship.

On my way back to my dorm, I accidently open Safari and up pops a cute picture of Enes. I squeal because it makes me feel warm and excited inside. Kobe and Gianna facepalm.