The heck

Halo! This story contains a LOT of cussing(it's just the character's personality) and some horror, although I'm not usually good at horror, so it's gonna be mild as heck. I hope you can enjoy it? Also it's pretty mild from the POV so it should be toned down a fair bit more still!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zach POV
"That's it! I'm done with this shit!" I shouted aloud in the middle of my house.
This random ass clown had been appearing in numerous places in my house for the past 2 weeks! It looked like the clown from IT and I was getting fed up with its shit! The dumb thing had been holding various knives and shit from around MY house. And it occasionally went as far as to WATCH me sleep. Am i scared? Hell no, I'm just incredibly fed up with this thing.
"All right fucker! Get down here and show yourself you ugly ass!" I shouted a taunted out hoping it'd take the bait. I heard a shuffle behind me followed by the hiss of it opening its jaws which had multiple rows of teeth. With a hatchet in my hand, I bordly turned around to face the ugly brute. Sure enough, there he was, just standing there like a statue, with his mouth open in a snarl, revealing three sets of teeth. Did this guy really think he was scary? I think the worst part about him was his breath, I mean seriously, all those sets of teeth and he probably haven't brushed them like, ever.
"Yeah yeah, get it over with then why don't you? You act like you're gonna kill me but you just stand there!" he closed his mouth slowly, seeming somewhat confused, that made me laugh, not gonna lie. He re-opened his snarl revealing more sets of teeth and releasing a new wave of bad breath.
"Okay listen, my guy, you ain't scary and you're starting to drool, could you at least just close your mouth? Like really?" I said while moving my hand to plug my nose.
I guess he can't speak or something cause he just kept his mouth open, and continued to breathe through it, even more bad breath. Seriously, does this guy not have a nose or something? If this guy is gonna kill me, it's gonna be on his bad breath alone. I thought. Then he got the nerve to take a step forward! Completely ignoring the hatchet in my hand it seemed.
"Look dude, I don't want to dirty my new hatchet okay? I just got it '' I said while moving my shirt up to block his breath. "But if you dont either: A. get out of my house, or B. or back the fuck up and talk. I will implant it in your head and make you look like a really messed up unicorn."
Then it happened, I blinked. When my eyes re-opened, I was alone again. Although I was more suspicious than relieved. I then searched through the whole house to find it. Nothing. Weird.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi! This story needed kinda early because I honestly didn't know where to take it sooooo, yeah? Idk, next story will be better, promise👌🏻
Happy Friday y'all!