Characters!!

okay, here's a bunch of character descriptions no one asked for! yaaaaayyyyy!!

ethnicities are mentioned. get over it

I ADDED THEIR PICREW PICTURES AND CAN'T ADJUST THE SIZE I'M SORRY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amelia Relicta:

basic looks: Chocolate brown, curly hair, about to the bottom of her shoulder blades. hazel eyes, emerald green and dark brown defined. She's 5'5" Caucasian. She has freckles across her cheeks and nose, very defined. she has a small cactus tattoo on her forearm/wrist(it was a dare)

daily: she usually wears Miss Me jeans and some form of flannel. or some purple top and shorts typically she's wearing some form of fun dangle earrings. and cowboy boots!

Family: Her parents are divorced, her mom(Lexi) left her dad for a glucose guardian, Lexi's is pretty fake too. Her dad(John) is her preferred parent, he's really kind, and works at a bank. She has one little brother, his name is Leo and he's four years younger than her.

random: in the universe where they have powers, Amelia is a shapeshifter, she can turn into animals, including fantasy. she's Pansexual. She has had a total of 3 bf/gfs Zach, Tim, and then Sam who she marries. eventually adopts Nikki with.

 eventually adopts Nikki with

Sam Taylor:

basic looks: blonde hair, varies in length(depending on what year) gray eyes like storm clouds. She's about 5'6". Caucasian very tan. no freckles. crow tattoo below left collar bone, (think divergent but smaller and more birds)

daily: typical gray sweater shirt and Miss Me jeans or just shorts. also wears earrings but more calm i guess. likes more muted tones, not neon or super bright. Usually wears combat boots or slip on shoes

family: Great parents, Mom(Beatrice) is in the military, she's a nurse. Her Dad(David) is more of a stay at home dad, so take a soccer mom, and then gender-bend them because that is her dad, he's super loud and proud of his kids, he's great and yea. Sam has three siblings, One older brother named Chris, he's gay and well you've proly already read the other story about him, he's older by 3 years. She has two younger brothers as well, Micheal(i think that's spelled right)and Jason who are younger by 2 years. German Shepard named Alice

random: in the universe where they have powers, Sam has more control over air, so like she could make tornadoes if she wanted. she's a demisexual lesbian. in total, she's had 2 gfs: Valetia(who was a bitch and there's bad history between them that i wont go into) and then Amelia who she marries and adopts Nikki with. Her last name is now Relicta bc of marriage.

 Her last name is now Relicta bc of marriage