Tempest Storm ⛈

I don't any characters but my Oc's

Hero name Tempest Storm the weathering hero

Civilian name Aozora Maki

Age 30

Birth January 30

Hero type Powerhouse

Race Japanese

Height 5ft 8

weight 120 pounds

Blood types AB

Hair color Dark Cerulean with grey streak( pixie cut)

Eye color Dark blue iris, Soft blue conjunctiva

Costume Black turtle neck skin tight sleeves leotard with silver zipper, Black leather crop jacket with thunderbolt on back, Dark gray rubber combat boots, Black magnetic gloves, Dark grey leg 

belts, grey oxygen mask that looks like a jaw.

Mental health, PTSD,

Extra Scar on right side of neck

Quirk weapon Bo Staff (6 pieces)

Fighting style Kalaripayattu, bojutsu

Power 6/5

Speed 5/5

Technique 4/5

Intelligence 4/5

Cooperativeness 5/5

Education UA

Voice actor

Japanese Asami Tan
English: Kristi kang

Quirk Fore cast- Type emitter

able to control weather with emotions and to her will and make it to a powerful attacks, since she master it she can able to create almost anytime if natural impacts, with her quirk tool she can make the weather to use as a weapon against her opponents like wind and lighting, she created a to powerful move that can seriously hurt her called natural disaster. The down size is she would loose oxygen around her or herself. Master her quirk. At age 30

History

At a young age Maki got the short end of the stick at life not knowing her biological parents and living with a abuse stepfather and his girlfriend (who was nice to her and treated her like a daughter) one day she left couldn't take it anymore but she couldn't take maki with her ( maki never hold a grudge against her) when she got her quirk she had a hard time controlling it due to her abuse and lack of confidence. One day her stepdad kicked her out of the house and she went to live on her own scared and confused she live on the streets and abandoned buildings for a couple of years without anyone knowing.

She was in a bad situation and unable to control her quirk she felt like there's no hope for her until she was founded by principle nezu who was in a witnessing a small storm surrounding one building which is worth investigating and saw a scared little girl who needed help and guidance they talk for a bit and saw she calm down after that she was able to live with him in secret till she gotten into UA

She was shy and clumsy at first but then she meets midnight who take a likening to her and instantly became best friends later she becomes smitten with aizawa and he was able to help her a bit with her quirk soon she also became friends with mic, noir, and oboro. Later she became more stronger and confident in herself along with a teacher clash helping her (along with midnight helping her femininity).

After oboro death she tried to get back closer to shouta but he kept pushing her away and made her feel lost again. Soon she heard her stepdad was back in town and worry he will find her and go back to the way to her old childhood. During one night she was knock out and woke up in a secluded area where her stepdad and a bunch of guys were going to sell her due to her body and quirk but he decided to roughen her up a bit

Luckily shouta and clash were able to find her and a brawl begin to happen but soon clash died in front of her crying her eyes out but he is telling he never regretted meeting her, soon her mind just snap and her quirk begin to go outrage and created her most powerful and dangerous move Natural Disaster, shouta tries his hardest to stop her with his quirk and she collapsed with her air out of her. Maki woke up in the hospital learning that her ex stepdad and gang were arrested after seeing the unusual weather pattern occurred.

Shouta came to visit her and apologize to her for treating her cold, learning about that move she wanted to learn to control but shouta doesn't want to her to use that move ever again due to almost losing her he cry and begged her so she agree to never use natural disaster again. Soon the rest of second and third year flew by in a breeze.

Soon she became the hero commission lap dog along with gizmo who she became friends, having her title as a powerhouse hero made her look dangerous and wild with her personality trait change in high school, she was able to be friends with the others but the commission kept her on a tight leash from time to time. She was hearing about the vigilantes and kept an eye out on them. Later she team up with eraserhead to send them to a shipyard looking for drugs smuggling, during the raid they both went into a building to look for the last man and saw a another man dress in white came out of nowhere and attack them with unusual tools, then suddenly at the end everything went bright and she heard shouta scream her name.

Tempest wakes ups in a old cell and wearing scrubs she soon comes face to face with widow a super villain with a human like spider with a grin a she can never forget, soon she learn that no one is going to save her because they all believe she is dead so she tries to escape multiple times but with all the drugs places in her she was loosing momentum and the will to fight back, with widow torture her she was loosing her sanity from her, time went by and her body was becoming numb but she was able to train herself but not too much she didn't know what widow was up to but it wasn't good. Widow taken a piece of her quirk and give it to nine as an exchange not to expose her.

Few years later she saw that widow taking children in the place and one by one they endure so much pain and sadness she went to helping them heal a bit and caring for them but soon her mind was going numb until bakugou, deku, and shoto came in and finding out they know about shouta.

Soon she was taken to widow for the final drug in her to complete called Breakpoint with injection her her mind becoming numb and memories becoming mess up she was under the influence of the drug making her under widows control, she had sent her to the city to cause mayhem with her to fight others like gizpunk and endeavor, she then was face to face with easerhead but she couldn't continue to fight him due to the drug wearing off but save him from widows legs that stab her in the chest collapse. Eraserhead takes her to safety.

After everything she was joyous as the nightmare was finally over but scared of facing does that forgotten of her but nezu and others welcome her back with open arms after she was discharges from the hospital and will needed to take hero therapy she also learn that half of the missing kids would be going to UA and learn more of the LOV

She will be there for class 2-A she has become closer to Aizawa and see where this leads. She is still one of the most powerhouse heroes still and hopes there will be a better generation for them. She will keep a lookout on widow since she was sent to tarturas thinking this will not be the last time she hears about her.