Fire Flower 🎇

I don't own any characters but Firefly
I don't own video

Hero name Fire Flower the jubilation hero

Age 16

Race Japanese

Class 2-A

Height 5ft5

Weight 129 pounds

Birthday May 9

Hair color Dark rosy grudge to the waist then pixie cut

Eye Color candle flames

Blood type -AB

Former Education Kentsubutsu academy

Present Education UA

Dorm room 3F

Power 5/5

Speed 4/5

Technique 6/5

Intelligence 4/5

Cooperativeness 5/5

Hero type Hero student

Fighting style Savate, capoeira, gymkata Sniper

Voice Actor

Japanese: Minami tanaka

English: Carrie savage

Costume pink and gold marching band hat, pink ,black, white with gold sleeveless circus top, black daisy dukes shorts, black white short boots that turn into roller-skates, gray artesian gloves with show cuffs, waist bag, black knee pads

Winter outfit long dark pink tail coat performance jacket, white turtleneck, black pants.

Old costume black kanji coat, black pants with holes and her roller blades

Quirk luminosity Type emitter

Able to create light form from her skin due to the radiation , she can either draw or imagine it to create a light form of anything she wants and she can make it into different color plus she can hold them and erase them into thin air,she thinks about it but she has to concentrate on making the drawings, the down side if she uses too much of her quirk her skin will get burn staring on her fingers up to her body.

From a young age Hotaru has a artistic mind with her quirk she inherited from her mom a pro hero go by as Miss blight, soon things change when her mom had developed cancer and her dad she hasn't seen before she was born so she believes it was her fault but then when she got her quirk she accidentally hurt her mom by burning her arm which made her upset about herself and isolating around her.

When she got older she uses her drawing as a excuse to escape from reality and begin to become depress she then decide to to become a hero by practicing her quirk in secret, learning gymnastics and taken upon rollerblading her mom saw how much better she was doing and then learn that her mom had finally beat cancer.

But one day after school in elementary school she went to visit her mom knowing it was the day she was discharged she then saw her mom outside with a hero hunter who has a bounty on her head, he then tell her that he has a bomb in the hospital he would make a Exchange her life for theirs, with the other pro heroes not being able what to do think about the others inside of the hospital, blight look to see her daughter giving her a sad smile and she went forward and to hotaru dismay she ran after her only to see her mom get a bullet through her head. Crying on her mom body she accidentally use her quirk on him and saw a part of his face, he manage to get away.

After the death of her mom she had no place to go she lived by herself in a small apartment up into the streets where her grandparents paid for her rent she was heading down a deep depression, she went to the same middle school that kirishima and Mina went she became friends with kirishima, after hearing about the villain attack she was worry about them but soon Kiri and Mina had became distant from her and thinking she was nothing but dead weight to him he he even forget about her up her point making her believe she was just a stepping stone in his path.

She then went onto Kentsubutsu academy she was in a depression and want to try to get back on track but she didn't know how she try to put on a smile but it was fake.

Soon she was place in the asylum along with the other children during the UA cultural festival that were taken by widow with that she didn't know what to do but just stay out of the way with her quirk not being able to work, through the drugs and tortures she didn't know how much she can take, after the war ended some of the kids and herself were sure that they will never be rescued and soon begin to doubt this society. She was drawing on the walls in the asylum were she came across deku who saw her art work and amaze by it she just shrug it off but found it nice to hear someone apprentice her artwork.

Soon when word got out that heroes were coming to save them she and the others decide to make a plan to get their cuffs off of them and then soon she was separated by the others and was out of the asylum only to be reunited with kirishima the attack by shard they we're having a hard time battling her, soon shard taunt to hotaru who then yells back at her spilling almost everything she went through causing her to create a flare around her nearly loosing control kirishima comes and hugs behind her apologizing for not being able to be by her side when she need him the most, with her mind straight she came up with an idea of him going unbreakable move to force on her with her light arrows him being the shield and her the archer they were able to break shard, after that hearing about widow being defeated it was finally over and hotaru was smiling for the first time in years.

After everything that happen she was on the half of the people who couldn't go back to their old school which she didn't care but she wanted a new start at UA so she decided to transfer. Soon she became part of the bakusquad along with namine, Hotaru started to become more joyous again and change everything her hero costume to being able to draw again which her classmate were impress with. Her quirk is becoming more brighter then before. Hotaru and Kirishama have rekindled their relationship and hopes it will grow better.