Widow🕷

I don't own any Characters but my oc
Don't own video

Villain Name Widow

Civilian name Sunako

Age Unknown

Birthday October 16

Weight 200 pounds

Height 6ft6

Eye color red Six eyes pupiless

Hair color charcoal villains secretary

Blood type unknown

Villain type S

Voice actor

Japanese:  Yuu kobayashi

English: Luci christian 

Quirk Arachnophobia type mutation

With the body of alacentaurs she can spin webs out of her and they are sticky enough to capture someone she wants and the are also silky as well, her body is hard and able to climb on walls, she can also use fear eyes to look in different directions, too much of her quirk causes lightheaded.

Life has been cruel For Sunako for when she was young both of her parents  abandoned her when she gotten her quirk they didn't know what to do but be scared of her, she went to a group home but she picked on by the others for her body. the adults turn a blind eye at this making her grow hatred towards everyone around her.

She spent most of her time reading about psychology and horror novels to past the time, she developed a observation skill by watching people from tall buildings and hide in the shadows to spy on random people to understand the situation in her head. This caught the eye by All for one who later find her after she was kicked out of the halfway house for a fire that they believe she had started (even though she didn't) this was the last straw that she would see in this filth of society.

After a while with him he push her towards Kyudai Garaki who taught her about anatomy and help her with anatomy, a part of her was jealous of shigaraki for making him his successor instead of her soon she wanted to prove to All for one that he made the wrong choice. Through the years she manage to study of the human emotions and getting the inside their heads, she also mange to fight with her words. She was able to create a device to look into people memories and able to record them in a book like machine thanks to the doc.

When She was finishing an idea one night she need to figure out who her experiment would be on she was thinking either a low class hero that many don't know much about or one of the top pros but soon she was given Tempest Storm she was reluctant at first not knowing why was this man was helping her but soon her mind was change when she saw what was inside of her, she became intrigue by her and soon that's when her experiment begin.

Over the years she has been trying to perfect the drug she had created her ideal of it was to create a hypnotism that can break down the mind and be under the control of the user of the person they see at a certain period of time but soon she needed help knowing that she might need a extra hand, soon she came across Shard who got recommendation from Kurogiri, she found her expertise's on security she would help her in exchange to help put her sister in a safety hospital for children. 

After The battle between All might vs All for one she became her own villain and soon came up with the idea if she wanted to get more done she needs to do it to different people with different traumas in their life to see how strong will they are soon she decide to take in children, She have recruited Smokey to help make the drugs and Shard to find and look up a kid in different schools (Hero School) she manage to picked up random kids at the street ( Miki Running away from the commission) and soon she was able to get more children and without a single problem. 

During the asylum arc She had witness all the chaos in society that went down and soon it was almost time to unravel her plan and soon she was able to capture Midoriya, Bakugou and Todoroki , She show Tempest  mask in Front of Easerhead and Present mic to show that she is alive and soon watch as their pain came  when r remembering their so called late friend and soon was vanish from sight.

Widow was able to get the boys into her therapy she was able to get into their heads but soon found fascination towards midoriya, from the traumas of his life to the way he thinks, from she thinks she was planning to use the kids as weapons.  

Later while everything was getting ready for her plan the gang had outsmarted her by getting the master key away from her but soon it was too late she had finish giving Tempest the final shot and soon she and her went off seeing tempest fighting her old teammate Gizmo and soon saw she was face to face with Easerhead sadly soon she notice the drug was wearing off then soon was surprise that tempest saving him even though she was still under the influence.

Then she was face to face fighting off midoriya and Fujikawa, it was a hard battle to break her skin but manage to crush her chest and soon was defeated, soon she and the others were capture but able to escape and being able to join the other members of the LOV but widow was taken in by the commissions for other uses since Tartarus was destroyed.

Soon she will be able to escape.