Daybreak🕊

I don't own any characters but Daybreak

Civilian name Fajar Ziva

Hero name Daybreak the Native hero

Age 21

Birthday April 25

Race Half Native American Half Egyptian

Weight 135 pounds

Height 5ft4

Blood type 0

Hair color Silver blue Lapis Lazuli hair style

Eye color purple pupil, orange iris, yellow sclera

Other First degree burn on face

Education [classified]

Power 4/5

Speed 6/5

Technique 5/5

Intelligence 6/5

Cooperativeness 5/5

Voice actor

Japanese: Yuriko yamaguchi 

English: K.T. gray

Hero type Former WHA agent

Now Hero doctor

Outfit Native America tube top cream, short shorts cream, brown belt carrying ,arm cuffs and legs. A bird like helmet mask that has feathers and Egyptian like style, daggers

Winter outfit A brown Indian shawl, cream Indian pants 

Old costume soft blue and gold bikini top, soft blue shirt beach skirt with Egyptian patterns, golden gadgets jewelry brown belt

Quirk harpy,  type mutation
able to give her the abilities of a harpy by having her arms turning into silver feathers that able her to glide in the air to reach a destination, Sharp talons that are sharp as nail but her quirk is her cry that is ear piercing that can hit for almost a mile if she uses too much of her quirk she will get a sore throat.

Ziva and her sister were train to their limits in the desert sun with their dad who tried to make them into warriors one day in hopes of being heroes just like he did before he retire due to an injury. Her sister treated her horrible due to her quirk making her look different from them thinking that their dead mom had an affair with another guy with that she wanted to know why her sister treated her badly to the point of being scared of them to death. She has been train through scorching deserts in sun and the cold nights on sand dunes. Her father didn't help her where he would always be cold towards. Her mother died when she was very young due to being sick for almost her whole life.

One day after training her sisters decided to teach Ziva a lesson due to her not being able to fly since her father doesn't want to teach her, the three girls decide to ambush her and putting hot metal mask on her face leaving a permit burn mark. Soon when her father saw this and knew she couldn't even defend herself from this he final disown her and kick her out of the family forever.

Wondering the desert with no home or help  for a year she was doom but soon meet a man name kyro from Japan who found her past out in an ally, later she woken up in a strange place where kyro taken care of her, she was reluctant at first seeing as she didn't trust him but soon she started to like this man, he would teach her about medicine and quirk related injuries since she founded facilitating,  soon kyro took her Israeli when they were greeted by the WHA who discoverer her by kyro who can take care oh her, she was upset at first but she went with him a year before her departure he give her a mask like a bird as a farewell gift to always remember him.

When she went to the facility she was given a new name Ziva Fajar from Hebrew she study and soon she was train to her fullest she ask them if she can learn more about medication with that she learn about other types of languages, herbalist, and got a heroes license/ hero doctor, after these years she had became well spy, she enjoy it for a bit but she never got to save somebody so she didn't feel like a hero, soon she was force to join a team to spy on for one of their team heroes they believe that team are going are taking bribes from villains and looking the other way but the were up to something big since she had no choice, for a couple of years she has been the undercover to them, she befriended one of them who was in the dark as her name Clara, soon she was murder by a hero hunter, she then saw her team didn't feel any remorse about what happen.

After the Asylum arc she and her team were introduce to japan they have been hearing stuff about the war and the asylum they need to know what's been going on and see if these people are even real heroes (calling the kettle black) soon she was face with a few heroes including hawks who been smitten at first sight.

Soon daybreak finds out why they are hear it was to find any formula of breakpoint and use it for themselves before informing the unit she was being captured by them knowing they know all along that she was a spy for them she did manage to tell the heroes commission-about it knowing they have it. Soon there was a brawl with that she nearly went feral but hawks came to her aid but compose herself and then soon let the others take care of it.
After everything the unit team was arrested, she then learn she was fired for not handing breakpoint over to them with that she was now a free women able to keep her license she decided to stay in Japan and help other heroes who welcome her with open arms and few months later she join hawks agency

She and hawks have a good relationship she does get jealous when he hangout with endeavor family. She even show hawks her burns at one point.