Noir 🎼

I don't own these characters but Noir
Don't own videos

Hero name Noir the Retro hero.

Name Suga Juleka

Age 30

Birthday February 20 

Height 5ft9

Hair color light grey long  back length, bangs cover the eyes

Eye color red (cartoon pie eyes)

Blood type A-

Hero number 2030

Education: UA

Hero Type: Underground

Voice actor

English: Lisle Wilkerson

Japanese: Miyuki sawaashiro

Outfit white arm length blouse ,black tie, dark gray plazzo strip paints with black suspenders, black dress shoes, dark gray fedora,  black gloves, Twin pistols to activate with her quirk, different instruments

Winter outfit just a black trench coat

Quirk light melody type emitter
Using the lights around her she absorbs them to creates sounds like aura coming out of her hands or voice music notes she can created a symphony of power . Using her guns she was able turn them into bullets if she wants she can create a ballad around her in the air , down side is that she will become tone deaf for a hour, some say that her color is the reason of her quirk.

Looking like she came out a black and white movie, this sharpshooting underground hero has been called for back up many times in her life.

At a very young age she place at a convent where the person running it sister ya a quirkless nun who care fore each kid and giving love till they are given a new home, Juleka was one of the older ones that can get into trouble but she love to go out and listen to street performers and learn to play a new instrument.  When her quirk came she learn how it can be transfer into instruments she able to make money by street performers but wanted to be a hero like many she saw since she was one of among The group that can be a superpower like. She also pick the name noir after her favorite era of movies she loves.

She did love ya like a mother and treated all the kids like a big sister she wasn't getting adopted by anyone she was lead to believe nobody wanted her, she became depress but soon was meet by a American traveler who was friends with sister ya name Travis who tell kids stories and teach them about American culture. Travis taught her how to use instruments to become a weapon with her quirk she was impress and gotten her into becoming a hero. She was able to get into UA where she was able to be in class 1-A, She became friends with hizashi,oboro,miku,nemur,and shouta, knowing she spends more time away from them by hanging out with others and hizashi having a crush on her made her annoy by him but she became a big sister to miku since they hang out with each other more.

   One day  in the third year sister ya witness a murder by one of the most powerful mafia gang in all of japan sacred for her life she learn she would be a witness for a trial that can put them behind bars for life but sadly on the day of the trial sister ya was in a car accident and died before she gotten to the hospital.

After the death of sister ya she and along with seven remain kids are left on the streets since the convent was taken by the city due to lack of funds and  no owner they didn't want to be separated so luckily Travis was willing to take them in since he cared about for a while, Juleka who was still shocked by ya death knowing the same that she lost two people her friend oboro and now ya she was upset but she tried to stay strong but left a bitterness knowing that the don is still going off scot free. She is determined to make sure she will become a better hero for herself, by then she had decided to become a underground hero.

After graduation she would start up her own her company/ night club with the help of Travis who told her that she would be a great performer as well with that she and along her other siblings were able to build from the ground up on the nightclub called shaded a club where heroes and civilians can enjoy themselves it's also able to let them live in smaller buildings connected to them and an office for noir, hearing about the vigilantes going around she was on her toes, then suddenly the hero commission ask to go undercover for a mafia gang that she was needed for skills she had no choice to say no. She told nezu after this she would like to be a teacher for UA and he would wait for her on that.

Soon she had her from Eraserhead that tempest was dead and she close off her remaining friends until this was over, years later still undercover she was still in this she saw that a war was going on and learn about oboro, she wasn't aloud to join the others because of this she was frustrated. Then a few months later she saw tempest on the news seeing that she is alive and causing trouble but that ended and she and the other missing kids were safe and sound.

Later during a confrontation noir was blasted into the wall by mic and later was revealed she was a hero upsetting by this she decided to end this once and for all, she was still mad at mic but forgave him for finally ending this and remembers he still has a crush on her and so that was back.

She then became a music teacher for UA and performs from time to time, noir is slowly becoming attracted to mic with that she is keeping a close eye out for new threats that can happen.