6

"Um... I don't wanna interrupt your... date with Sonia so—"

"Wait, date? No, no! It's just a meeting."

You and Leon stared at each other for a couple seconds until you decided to speak up again.

"Maybe another day, yeah? When you're free the whole day."

Leon looked disappointed but Raihan took his chance and invited you to his place.

"Huh!?" You and Leon screamed at his invite.

"You're spending money renting a room so why not just stay with me?"

"No!" You and Leon declined together, you flustered while Leon had a hint of anger.

"She will not be sleeping anywhere near you!" Leon yelled at Raihan.

"Woah, Champ! I'm just trying to save her some money, I never said anything about sleeping together."

Leon was shaking in anger at this point and he had no clue what to say. Trying to ease the mood, you declined Raihan once again.

"It's okay, I don't wanna intrude your home."

"No, I insist!" He tried persuading you once again. "I'll let you sleep in another room and as soon as the sun shines tomorrow I can start showing you around the city!"

You looked at Leon to see if there were any signs of him changing his mind about it, but his hat blocked his face, hiding his expression.

"Whatever." Leon quickly stood up and walked out of the cafe, leaving you alone with Raihan before you could get the chance to call out to him.

The ringing of the bells hanging on the door echoed throughout the cafe as you could only stare at your drink, scared to look anywhere else.

"I honestly didn't expect him to act like that."

"Yeah..." You mumbled.

After more awkward silence, Raihan suggested another idea.

"How about during their meeting tomorrow we pay Leon a visit to apologize about today?"

You thought about it, did you really want to see Leon when he's in a "meeting" with a girl? A girl like Sonia? But then again, you couldn't bare the thought of him being angry at you for a while. After all, when would the next time you see him without your disguise be?

"Sure."

"Great, sounds like a plan! Shall I show you the way now?"

"Um... Do you mind meeting me in about an hour or two? I have to pack my stuff..."

"Alright, I'll meet you in front of the Pokemon Center later. Give me your number?" Raihan stood up and took out his Rotom Phone, ready to put your contact information in.

After giving Raihan your contact information and you typing his in, he snapped a picture of you while looking at your own phone to set as a contact photo.

"Wanna take a photo of me?"

"Huh!? I'm good..."

"You sure?"

"Positive."

...

...

"Hey!"

He snatched your phone and took a photo of himself doing a heart with his thumb and pointer finger.

"Since you didn't wanna take it, I took it myself for you!"