7

You explained the situation to Raihan and after calming down within his arms, you both walked to his home where you held your bag close to comfort yourself. Of course when explaining what happened, you made sure to leave out the details of anything about being (F/L).

Before making it to his home, you spotted the man who requested the Applins, giving him both as you disregarded the idea of giving one to Leon. He gave you some money and berries as a thanks.

After a long sigh, you sent out your Pokemon who all lunged at you for you affection. You laughed as they all tickled you and showered you with cries of happiness.

"Alright guys, calm down. We're at a friends house right now so we can't cause any trouble, okay?"

Your Pokemon nodded at you, understanding.

It was late at night and while your Pokemon were able to sleep quickly outside of their Pokeballs, you stayed up, not knowing what to feel.

After being comforted by Raihan, you didn't know if you should apologize to Leon, wait for him to apologize himself or just leave and try to stay as (F/L) for as long as you could. Thinking back to the words he spoke still stung.

He couldn't have meant it... Right? It might've just been at the heat of the moment...

"UGH!" You frustratedly sighed, grabbing your Rotom Phone to get your mind off of it. You scrolled through Pokegram, a new app you recently found to share photos on. You didn't really post much, and you didn't have an active account as your username was a random one with no posts and only following your friends.

Currently, your feed was full of Hop's pictures of his Wooloo.

You smiled to yourself as you feel your eyelids finally getting heavy. Making sure to lock your phone, you successfully fell into a peaceful slumber.

When you woke up, there was little light shining through the window in the room.

Is it still morning?.. Unless...

No way..!

You opened your Rotom Phone.

4:37 PM

You quickly bolted out of the room and went to look for Raihan, bumping into him as he was walking towards the room you slept at.

"Oh, you're finally awake! Good mo— afternoon!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't think that I'd oversleep that long!"

"It's okay, maybe I can give you the tour of the town tomorrow instead!" Raihan smiled at you.

"Um... about that... I was actually planning on going back to Kanto tomorrow..." You looked at him disappointedly. You wanted to stay and spend more time with your new friend, but the gym challenge was waiting and it wouldn't wait forever!

"Ah I see. How about we just go out for dinner then?" You slightly blushed and started fiddling with your fingers.

"Oh... Um... I'm not really interested and I uh..."

Raihan burst out laughing.

"Not like that! Just as friends. Besides, I know Leon's been trying to ask you out."

...

"W-what?"

Raihan quickly realized what he said and put his hands over his mouth.

"I didn't mean to say that... Whoops." He mumbled.

Now you were confused. Leon... liked you back? But...