2

"Oh, Virgil, you're totally not adorable," Janus muttered condescendingly, a fake pout pulling at his lips

"Oh, Virgil, you're totally not adorable," Janus muttered condescendingly, a fake pout pulling at his lips. He always loved to mess with Virgil. He was all his, always has been, always will be.

"Oh, quiet, I'm being serious," Virgil hissed, a look of...panic crossing his face. "I don't- I...It feels heavy here," He messed with the sleeve of his jacket, green eyes locking with Janus'.

"Heavy? But...but I'm here, Virgil, didn't you say I was safe, that- that being with me was...safe?" Saying he was scared was an understatement. He didn't like where this was heading, he needed Virgil. Not that he would ever admit it. "I knew letting you hang out with those...light sides was a mistake," He snarled, his snake-like fangs visible, eyes glowing with anger. "Now you're going to leave me, you can't-"

"Janus!" Virgil took Janus' hands in his own, holding them tightly, "It's okay," he said softly. "I'm still here with you,"

"Don't leave me,"

"I'd never leave you,"

Virgil woke up with a gasp, hands clutching at the zipped material of the jacket, his fingers finding way to the zipper, expecting the same rectangular one with Anxiety engraved on it

Instead, he found one shaped like...a storm cloud,He looked down, confused, before remembering. "Roman..." The purple patches. The red thread. The purple eyes.

"Virgil? Kiddo, It's breakfast, I got you some Vitamin C you downstairs. A-and orange juice!" Patton's ever happy giggle followed the statement, Virgil let out a content sigh.

"See you in a minute, da- PATTON!" He cleared his throat, standing up and unzipping the jacket, finding a binder (this one the same shade as his skin, so basically paperwhite) and a Pink Floyd muscle tank, putting it on before zipping the new jacket on over it. Slipping his feet into the worn-out combat-boots he grabbed his headphones, throwing them around his neck and leaving his room, stepping right into Roman. He gasped, grabbing the shorters hand and keeping him from hitting the ground.

Also holding his hand.

And dipping him.

And hOLY SHIT HE IS DIPPING ROMAN WHAT THE FUC- he dropped Roman's hand, wincing as the prince fell to the ground with a huff. "Just when I thought you were a romantic," He grumbled, before noticing that the jacket was the one he made for him. "You look ho- hoptasticular! Yup..." Roman quickly left, going downstairs. Virgil just stood there for a moment, shocked, confused, romantically frustrated, before sighing, going downstairs.