16

After this we get the last chapter~
_ Greyson

After this we get the last chapter~_ Greyson

Roman didn't back away. He wasn't scared. He could never be scared of Virgil.

Though, Virgil was quite...scary.

Out of his back, were spider legs, big and long, long enough to hold him off the ground, his feet dangling. Above his eyes, hidden by his bangs, were a pair of pitch black eyes.

"I'm not your puppet!" He screamed, fingers digging into his purple hair. "I'm my own person- not some thing to be argured over!"

His voice was doubled. A trait Roman usually loved. But he's only heard it used playfully, he's never seen Virgil this...distressed. "Mi amor?"

As Virgils eyes landed on the prince he softened. "Ro?" Roman didn't hesitate to hug him tightly, clinging to his emo joy. "Roman, I love you,"

"I know, it's hard not too," Roman snickered, before adding in a soft tone. "I love you too,"

The soft moment was interrupted as the snake came to his senses, sneaking up on the two and biting back into Virgils neck, the hypnotizing venom working its magic as Virgil returned back to...Virgil. Limp in Janus' arms.

Roman was pushed away, with a harsh glare. "Leave prince, do you see what you've done to him?"

The words hurt, so Roman left.

Virgil wasn't seen for months.