4

"My, my, a few months ago you were-" Janus was cut off by Virgil

"Not now," He walked over to Janus, crossing his arms and attempting to appear meancing. It was adorable. He was adorable. He wasn't...his anymore.

"Oh, but why not? Thomas knows doesn't he?" Virgil looked away in that adorably annoying way he does. "He doesn't..." Janus went silent for a moment before nodding, arms crossed.

"What do you want?" Virgil snared, Janus huffed.

"Wouldn't you like to know," Janus sighed, "You need to get over what ever you and Roman have," His eyes met Virgils a painful look spreading across his face. "Its causing trouble for everyone,"

"You would know about causing trouble, wouldn't you, Deceit?"

"You should be saying that to yourself, anxiety!"

"Hey!" Thomas spoke up, looking between the two. "Thats enough," He sighed, checking his watch, before giving a wave of dissmisal. "It's late, I should try to sleep," The two took this as their sign to leave,sinking out.

"Your eyes-"

"Shut the fuck up," Virgil went to leave before his shoulder was grabbed, Janus was desprate.

"Even when you left, y-you said you'd always be one of us-" Janus sputtered,

"You should've known I was lying," Virgil ripped his arm away, before sinking out.

"Okay, easy peasy lemon squeasy, talk to Virg-"

"Sup," Roman was interrupted by the emo appearing with a salute. He jumped back, suprised and scared of getting caught.

"hOLY MOTHER OF HERECULES, VIRGIL!" He huffed, "You can't just...do that!!" He made a gesture of Virgil appearing.

"Sorry, shouldn't be anxious, it summons me, Princey." Virgil sat on Romans bed, leaning back and looking at the ceiling. The celing...a light orange, white fluffy clouds turning pink with the setting sun. Mimicking the real world sky at all times.

"Im not anxious," Romans arms crossed, looking at the beautiful man in front of him.

"Well, not now. Did I calm ya down, princey?" Virgil flashed a teasing grin, smiling as Roman laid besides him, with a soft sigh.

"Virgil?" The emo hummed, head turning slightly to look at Roman.

"I love you,"