8

ive never been more excited to write a chapter in my life

expect for maybe when i wrote the first chapter of Goodnight Moon

have you read Goodnight Moon? its roceit and the best thing ive ever writeen i promise-

also warning of;

-physical abuse in a romantic relationship

- unsympathetic! remus

so uh sorry
- grey

Virgil sat in his bed, legs crossed (criss cross applesauce) style

Virgil sat in his bed, legs crossed (criss cross applesauce) style. Infront of him was a purple card, he had glitter glue and was currently writing in fancy curisve, it was very hard.

He heard a knock on the door and smiled lifting his head, recognizing Romans knock, "Come in," He hid the card and glitter glue as Roman entered. "Here you go, my precious, a christmas sweater for a prince and a princes jacket for an emo!" Roman threw the warm and freshly dried jacket at Virgil. It was Virgils jacket, the one Roman made him. Roman was slipping on Virgils christmas sweater, oversized on the prince but just as cute. Virgil grabbed his tshirt from the head of the bed, slipping it on over his binder, grabbing his jacket and throwing it on.

"Mm, funny, it smells like vanilla. Did a certain prince spray his cologone over my clothes to make me miss him?"

"Maybe," Roman smiled, sitting down and pecking Virgils forehead before spraying him with vanilla cologne. "And now you smell like me so you will miss me forever!" he hopped up, causing Virgil to chuckle.

"Someones hyper," Roman nodded.

"Patton grounded me from coffee and Im out of Adderall," 

"Why dont you summon more?"

"Im grounded from summoning!" Roman complained, spinning dramatically, and hugging Virgil, who peeled the prince off him, kissing his forehead.

"Why don't you go tell Patton that you need to summon medicine, he'll let you then," Virgil smiled a bit at the prince, "You're acting like Remus," Virgil paused at that realziation. Maybe Remus wasnt that bad. Maybe it really was Virgils fault....

"Thats a wonderful idea! And I don't act like him!" Roman booped Virgils nose, saying his goodbyes before running downstairs.

A few minutes passed of Virgil just sitting there.

"Its your fault, you deserve this, Virgil!" Remus growled, his hand gripping in Virgils hair, causing a painful cry from the emo. "You're the one who-"

"What exatcly did he do Remus?"

Janus

"C'monnnn! lets go run through the imagination!!" Remus begged, tugging Virgils grey sleeve. "Naked!"

"Remus I-"

"Oh, c'mon! Get your beautifully handsome amazing ass out here!"

"Incase you forgotten, you both are sick,"

Janus

Three knocks on the door, before it opened. Revealing a man in a mustard yellow sweater, hair curled into tight kinks, warm eyes watching the emo fall into his toxic mindset.

"Virgil,"

"Oh, Roman, back already-"

Janus.