14

Spoliers for 'Putting Others First - Selfishness v. Selflessness Redux'

NEW WARNINGS!! THE STORY IS TAKING A 180°!!!

Romans lyrics/thoughts are italiczes while Janus' are bolded. I'ved edited previous chapters to show this.
- Grey

Why does my heart cry?

Romans face was soaked in tears, most still flowing as he marched forward.

Janus held Virgils chin. "He's bad. Remember?" he hissed in a silky tone.

Roxanne.

"Unhand him, Janus!" Roman growled, marching forward as he kept his face stern.

Feelings I can't fight.

"Aw. The crybaby prince is acting all tough," Virgil moved, though his eyes never left Roman. He was so amazing. He was his. That was his prince.

No...no, no!!!

You're free to leave me, but just don't deceive me.

"Stop! You're keeping him against his will-"

"Tell me, Roman-" The prince was interrupted. "Do you even know her name?" This threw the prince back.

"His name is Virgil, what are you on-"

"She was Roxanne first, she was Roxanne when she was mine. Now that she's mine again...she'll be Roxanne again," Romans eyes widen, before he stepped towards Virgil.

"Virgil, can you hear me, mi amor?"

And please, belive me when I say-

"Leave him alone, Roman-" Janus marched forward, hand rolling back to punch the prince.

"I love you-"

Roman screamed the three words before he was punched, hard enough to be knocked back, landing on his ass he looked up, as Virgil curled in on himself, screaming.