9

Janus watched Virgil's expression go through all of the stages of grief

Janus watched Virgil's expression go through all of the stages of grief. "Virgil, will you please calm down? I rather not have you cry again your eye shadow stains and this is a new sweater." Virgil forced himself to calm down. Janus wasn't too bad, it's not as if-

"Hello!" ...Never mind. Remus was here, and now Virgil was uncomfortable. Where was Roman when he truly needed him? "Miss me, emo?" Remus walked himself over to where Virgil was sitting, looking over before his nose scrunched up. "You smell like vanilla. Like Roman." 

"I-I," Virgil gathered his wits. Remus wasn't going to hurt him. Not with Janus here, right? "I'm dating Roman," The two dark sides rolled their eyes in unison.

"I'm dating Roman," Remus mimicked, before fake gagging. "Disgusting, why? What a down grade."

"It's not a down grade, he's not mean like you were," Virgil messed with the sleeves of his sweater.

"You've changed, stormcloud." Janus said, a soft frown on his face, before he took a step closer to Virgil, a leg on either side of Virgil's lap. The emo was trapped, Janus on top, Remus to the side, holding his morning star. "Which is why, I have to do this," He moved quickly, a snake striking, biting into Vigils neck. The venom pumped through Virgils veins, it didn't hurt. It was numbing, his vision was clouded with yellow and he felt...different. "Roman's bad," Janus hissed, influencing Virgils thoughts, "The light sides only want to hurt you," Virgil couldn't help but believe it, he didn't really have a choice. Virgils eyes turned a deep yellow, emotion leaving his face as his posture slumped slightly. "Ja?" His voice echoed softly, letting Janus pull him into his arms, the snake casting a harsh glare to Remus. Who whined and tried to pull Virgil away. "I'm here, Vee. I never left." Janus said, kissing the top of Virgil's head. "Yeah, yeah, let's get you back home, okay, Vee?"