Chapter 13

*Sneha Pov*

Few days have passed after that deadly incident. I decided to not even go to college until I feel ok.

It kind of affected me in a weird way. Nightmares just started making me to sleep for only fewer hours.

Bhabhi kind of helped me with her talking and even Bhai started talking to me everyday little normally.

As for Samrat he is bringing some flowers everyday and spends some time with me either watching television or talk about some random things.

 When I am playing with kids he starts playing with us. It is kind of cute you know.

Immediately a big smile forms on my face but I just immediately remember his words.

Samrat! Why did you make this so difficult for me?

Today is actually Sunday so everyone was just lounging around and ofcourse in Bhai's house.

And then Samrat entered looking frustrated. What is his problem now?

At present I am sitting with my Bhabhi and we were just gossiping about her childhood. You know like crushes and all.

I saw Bhai just talking with his friends. Then a thought struck me, I never saw him jealous right.

So I cleared my throat and said with a loud voice that "Wow Bhabhi! The description of your crush is so good. You must be missing seeing him right. I mean he sure must be hot."

I tried my best to let Bhai know that this crush is like super hot by changing my voice.

But to my surprise I saw two jealous faces. One directed towards Bhabhi and one directed towards me.

"Sneha! What are you trying to do?" Bhabhi whisper yelled.

"I just want to see Bhai looking jealous Bhabhi. I never saw him with that emotion." I replied in whisper.

"What are you talking about? He was jealous just few days back." She said and looked at me like I am crazy.

"Really? But when?" I asked her frowning.

"Uff! You and your 'Really' word. Anyway he was jealous when Suresh called you by 'Neha!' and not Sneha." She replied.

"Real... I mean seriously?" I asked her again.

She laughed and said "So you got a new word huh? And yes even Samrat felt jealous when he heard 'Neha!' from suresh."

At the same time I heard 'Neha!' from somewhere. We both looked at each other shocked and turned towards the door.

A very serious and pissed Suresh entered inside calling "Neha!"

Then when he came near me I saw he has a bruised cheek.

I got up immediately and asked "Oh my god! What happened?"

He glared towards Samrat and said "Ask this stupid man."

I turned towards Samrat frowning and heard him saying "You shut up kid."

"Kid?" Suresh asked him like 'Is he serious?'.

"Ofcourse! We are just kids to him Suresh. Aren't we?" I asked Samrat glaring.

"I didn't mean it like that." He said looking at me and immediately glared at Suresh.

"Why did you hurt him?" I asked.

"Because he was cheating on you and I am sure you will get hurt later so I just thought him a lesson." He replied.