Youtube Video You Film Together

Jack:
His channel: 'Jack or Finn' Jack came up with a game where he said a word and you had tell him which twin you thought of first and why. For example he said "cheeky" and you immediately said Jack. He was such a cheeky boy; You loved anyway. You kept at this game and everything you said Finn he got affended which you thought was both totally cute and funny at the same time.

Your channel: 'Kiss Marry Kill' you and Jack made a bowl of youtubers, celebrities, and different restraunts and that. Each round you'd pick one from each bowl. The last round Jack played he got you, Starbucks, and Zach Efron. "Obviously I'm going to kill Starbucks. Like have you seen Zach Efron? I'm not killing him." You laughed "the question is do I Marry Zach or not?" You both laughed and you pretended to be heartbroken. Obviously he married you in the end.

Finn:
His channel: 'Mini Me' You were looking at some of Jack and Finn's baby pictures with their mum and decided you both wanted to do a video on it. You found old pictures of yourself and reacted on them. You had such a great laugh and everyone loved seeing you guys when you were younger.

Your channel: 'Don't Give Your Boyfriend Makeup' Finn wanted to do the boyfriend does your makeup tag. You were very reluctant but decided to let him. He started off good and then it just went down high from there. Let's just say that by the end of the video you could look up 'Clowns' in the dictionary and you would find a picture of yourself.

Marcus:
His channel: 'engellahc drow sdrawkcab' you both gave eachother words to say backwords and it was quite hilarious. You laughed so hard at one point that you fell out of your chair. You both was having a ball and you weren't too terrible at it. Marcus on the other hand should probably keep practicing. His words sounded as if he was speaking Latin.

Your channel: 'British versus American' You and Marcus asked people to tweet you random things and you had to say whether America or Britain was doing it right. You both are very strong-headed so you had very funny debates about each thing. It was a hilarious video and everyone seemed to love it.

Alfie:
His channel: 'Tin Can Challenge' You and Alfie didn't know what to do his video on so you asked Marcus to help. He told you to do the Tin Can Challenge! "It'll be fun!" He said. ... Let's just say you won't be trusting Marcus with ANYTHING for awhile.

Your channel: 'You Better Know This Or You're In Trouble' You and Alfie decided to do the Boyfriend Tag. You both have joked around about this tag for awhile and you always called it the you-better-know-or-you're-in-trouble-tag which you titled the video. Alfie got all of the questions right except one which was 'What is your favorite Christmas movie?'

Joe:
His channel: 'I Dare You' Joe asked his followers to tweet him dates with the hashtag #idare(ship name). Let's just say it was a very interesting video.

Your channel: 'Frisky FanFics' You and Joe take turns reading each other Sexual fan fictions to get the other to either laugh or say stop. You obviously pick one to gross the other person out. By the end of the video you were really hating yourself due to the torture you just endured. Nonetheless, everyone found it funny and it's one of your most viewed videos to date.

Caspar:
His channel: 'Chubby Bunny' Cas wanted you to do the Cubby Bunny challenge with him so you did. Watching Caspar with some many Marshmallows in his mouth was quite fun and in the end you ended up winning with 16 marshmallows. Cas gave up at 13. Everyone picked on him for loosing but he didn't mind. It was a fun video to film.

Your channel: 'Girls versus Guys' You both came up with the tasks. The person with the most points at the end won. You won the first 2 challenges and Cas won the next 3. You were so worried. There was 2 challenges Next. You ended up winning that round and the last round was a battle to the death! ... Just kidding it wasn't. You acted like you were dying when you lost though.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys!
•Hope you liked this preference! I had a ton of fun making it and some of these challenges I actually made up! Aye!
•Btw when I said Finn's channel obviously I meant JacksGap so... Yeah!
•I'll be posting everyday so watch out for that!
•Add this to your library, like it, comment and that's about it!
BAI!!!
•Jay☺️🙈💜