Chapter 10

Yuna PV

The head throbs and the throat is dry.
Clear consequences of the alcohol I drank last night.

But what worries me most is the place where I am.

As soon as I opened my eyes I found myself in a place unknown to me;
and I'm still here, sitting on a bed with unmade white sheets, surrounded by walls covered with a ruined wallpaper and furniture that have seen better days.

I don't have the courage to stand up and face what I've done.
I am alone in a motel room after getting drunk ... I feel disgust for myself.

I sit in the bed and start looking around for my shoes, when the sound of the door paralyzes me.

"Did you sleep well? How do you feel?"
Seonghwa's calm voice surprises me, relieving me that I didn't sleep with a stranger.
But immediately after another fear assails me ..
Did he sleep with me?
What happened?

I turn around, and as soon as I look at him, I immediately notice that he still wears last night's clothes ...there's no doubt he was with me tonight.

"I have a strong headache"
I answer him, confused, with my head crowded with a thousand blurry moments that I'm trying to put together.

"This will help you"
Seonghwa tells me, holding out one of the two cups of coffee in his hand.
I take it, without looking up at him, I just feel embarrassed now.

"Do you remember something about what happened last night?"
His question leaves me speechless for an answer.

He sits next to me, and drinks his coffee, waiting for me to open my mouth to speak.

"Not really.."
That's all I can mumble.
I keep rethinking, but the last things I remember are Seonghwa clinging to a blonde and Yunho in front of me.

"We absolutely must talk. We cannot continue like this-"
His tone is serious and his gaze lost in space.
What the heck happened to make it so urgent to talk about it..