Chapter 6

Two days have passed since the arrival of Seonghwa, and I'm lost in the feelings of the past.

Every time I see him in the corridors around the house, my heartbeat accelerates and my neurons seem to go haywire..

For this reason I keep trying to avoid him.

He proved to be even more loving than I remembered, which makes things even more difficult for me, and did nothing but ask me to spend time together to make up for lost time.

Every time I gave the same answer: 'I am busy, I have an exam to prepare'

It's not very far from reality, I really have to study.

But today he didn't give up, he threatened to place himself in my room until I agreed to go out with him.

And here I am, waiting outside the tobacconist waiting for Seonghwa to buy his cigarettes before going for a walk in the nearby park.

I always hated his habit of smoking, he quit, but apparently started again after I left.

"Yuna!"
I turn around, seeing Yunho a few steps away from me.

He has his usual sweet smile, accompanied by the sweatshirt with the Nike logo on the torso and a pair of black pants.
He is casual, but manages to be very nice with little.

I met Yunho a week after my arrival, we attended the same classes, and I liked him immediately.

He is a sweet and caring boy, now I consider him as a brother, despite I am still embarrassed by what happened between us three years ago..

When I arrived I was still destroyed by Seonghwa's absence and I didn't know anyone here..

Then Yunho came and we became friends with benefits.

I still regret it, I wish my first experiences were with someone I love, not with a friend for a kind of personal revenge.

But at the same time I'm happy it was him, he was the only one who helped me understand what I really felt.

After him i had no one, I had a few dates, but only one person reigned in my mind.

"I was going to call you tonight"
He says, stopping in front of me.
"I wanted to invite you to a party, it will be at my house tomorrow night"
He concludes, and I look at him trying to quickly evaluate the proposal.

I've always been lazy, I prefer to sit on the sofa watching a movie than go to parties and socialize ..Explained why I will be single forever.

Suddenly an arm rests on my shoulder and Yunho's gaze rises.

"Seonghwa"
His deep voice makes me shake and Yunho must notice it from the look he gives me.

"Yunho"
They shake hands in front of my eyes and I want to disappear, I'm dying of embarrassment.

"Yuna?!"
I look up, hearing Yunho calling me, and I realize that I was no longer listening to him.

"So for tomorrow?"
I look at both, him and Seonghwa by my side.

"Obviously you are both invited"
Yunho adds, noticing my hesitation right on Seonghwa.

"We will be there"
Seonghwa replies for both of us, without stopping to look at me.