Chapter 8

Seonghwa PV

This was the right night..

The right time to tell Yuna that I love her.

I have always loved her, but I never had the courage to tell her..

I was afraid of ruining our friendship, and I was sure of one thing, I wanted Yuna in my life, even if as a friend and I would have been forced to suffer.

She disappeared from my life despite everything, I was not able to keep her by my side.

I have lived in regrets for years.
Then I decided, I had to go to her.

I took the first plane to Toronto to looked for her..and I managed to make our meeting seem casual at the mall.

Everything was going well..
I was following my idea of ​​going slowly, recovering our relationship and tonight tell her the truth.

All this before the arrival of this Yunho.

I noticed how he looked at her tonight, who wouldn't look at her, in her white dress with the blue flower print and her innocent face and attractive body.

It didn't take me long to ask the drunken kids around.

The answer I was looking for came from a long black-haired boy with a gray lock, half asleep on the sofa, who told me that everyone knew that between Yunho and Yuna there was a relationship..and when he added that it was just sex i felt a stab in the heart and an electric shock through my right arm, I would have gladly hit something just to vent my anger.

When I came back, Yuna was on the sofa surrounded by girls, and I spent time talking to one.
When she finally left to go to the garden I thought it was my moment, I would have told her everything and finally I would have freed myself from this weight that I have been carrying for years.
Now that I knew about Yunho, I was even more afraid of her refusal, of being told that I was a friend, or even worse like a brother..
But I wanted to take risks, I couldn't go on like this.

I followed her, but stopped at the door.

The garden was not empty and Yuna was already talking to someone ..

"Let's go upstairs"
A voice says against my lips, and only then I remember that I'm kissing a girl whose name I don't even care.

After seeing Yuna with Yunho..I was going crazy.
I grabbed the first one that happened to me and threw her on the sofa.

I suck I know. I've been doing this for years.

I seek comfort in arms that I don't want, and afterwards I regret it.

"Not tonight"
I walk away from the blonde in front of me, and start looking around.

After a little research I find Yuna in the kitchen with a beer bottle in her hand.

"It's time to go home"
I tell her distant in monotone.

"Fucr yot"
She mumbles sitting on the table without looking up, all we needed was her to be drunk.
Now her mother will kill me.

I can't take her home in these conditions..I'll have to look for a motel.