Chapter 10

What seemed like a few seconds later, I was awake again.

I quickly opened my eyes, and looked around. I was in bed, but no lights were on. Only the slight moonlight coming through the window.

I grabbed my phone off of the nightstand, and checked the time. It was 1:00 am. "Oh my God.. I was out cold for that lo-"

I got cut off by my bedroom door opening slowly. My eyes were as big as saucers.

"W-who's there..?? Stay b-back..!! Please..-" I said, as I covered my eyes with my blanket. Hoping it was just a dream I could wake up from.

It wasn't a dream. I could hear footsteps coming closer and closer to me. I put the blanket over my head, and closed my eyes as tightly as I possibly could.

But then, a pair of hands grabbed the blanket, and started gently pulling it off of me. I started breathing really fast, and started shaking as I held onto the blanket as tightly as I could. But I could still feel the blanket getting pulled out of my grip.

"P-please.. don't hurt m-me..!! I'll do w-whatever you w-want.. just p-please don't hur-" The blanket was completely off, and I could barely see anything. "W-who's there..??" I said, as I looked around, still shaking and hyperventilating.

Then, someone tapped my shoulder. I jumped, and looked behind me to see what it was. It was so dark, all I could see was a silhouette.

"H-hi, again..-" A familiar voice said while walking closer to me. I recognized this voice..