Chapter 50

(After the cooking was done)

(I'm sorry- I don't cook very often, so I don't have much to say here-)

We both sat on the counter and talked as we ate the delicious spaghetti we cooked together.

I finished my plate, and sat it next to me. Anti did the same, as I leaned my head against his shoulder.

He kissed the top of my head and got off of the counter, grabbing our plates and putting them into the sink before turning on the faucet and washing them.

I hopped off of the counter as well, and walked over to him, hugging his from behind.

"I could've done this, ya'know." I said, resting my head on his back.

"It's alright, Mary, It's just two dishes. I think I can handle that." He said, laughing.

"Alrighty, then!" I said, letting go and walking back to the living room.

I looked up to the clock and it read 8:00.

"Holy shit- it's already 8? I better take a shower and get ready for bed.." I muttered to myself.

"Did ya say something, Mary?" Anti asked, as he popped his head out of the kitchen's doorway, smiling.

"Yeah." I answered, giggling.

"I'm gonna go take a shower, it's already 8 o'clock." I said.

"Alright! I'll be up there in a sec! You need me to pick some clothes out for you, or you got it?" He asked, walking out of the kitchen to me.

"I'd appreciate it, if you did. You have better fashion sense than me." I said, giggling as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Okay, no problem." He answered, then kisses my forehead.

"Have a nice shower, sweetheart." He said, as he let go of me.