Chapter 1

I woke up to my alarm blasting Nurse's Office by Melanie Martinez. I sat up and turned it off before the rest of my family heard, and starting yelling. I checked the date, then realized..

It's my first day of twelfth grade with my 'friend,' Rayn.

I slowly got out of bed, trying not to wake my two cats, Bobby and Freckles, who were sleeping next to me. I went into my closet and picked out a black hoodie, and a pair of grey leggings with skulls on them. Then walked over to my door and put on my black converse-type shoes I then walked to my bathroom, looked in the mirror. And then saw the big, red scar on my right cheek that Rayn gave me after accidentally bumping into her at school.

I picked up my makeup bag, unzipped it, and took out the concealer. I put some over the scar, and luckily it was much less visible now.

The entire time, that moment kept repeating in my head.. I said sorry so many times, yet she still shoved me to the ground and punched me.. twice. Both left scars, but luckily the other one was on my stomach, so it was covered up by the hoodie.

Once I was done applying the foundation, I walked back into my room, grabbing my phone and earbuds. I snuck downstairs, trying not to wake up the whole house, then opened the front door. I walked outside, and waiting for the bus.

(15 minutes later)

The bus finally arrived, I looked up, and saw Rayn and her friends flipping me off. I quicky looked away, put my earbuds in, and walked onto the bus. I walked to the back, looking at the sides of me while doing so. And saw people sticking their tongues out, and cussing me out. I quickly pulled my hoodie over my head, trying to fight back the tears, and walked to the back. I sat down, and sighed at the fact that this is how it's going to be for the next 180 days. I scrolled through the playlist on my phone, and played Another Sad Love Song by Khalid. I closed my eyes, trying not to concentrate on what's going on. But we soon as I did that, I felt something hit me on my chest. I jumped, and opened my eyes. It was a crumbled up piece of paper. I shuttered as I thought what could be written on it, and looked up to see if anyone was looking to see my reaction. I saw one boy, I can't remember his name, but he's been bullying me since 3rd grade. He had an evil smile on his face, and eyes full of hate. I quicky looked down, and slowly unfolded the paper. I silently read it, and it said "you worthless bitch, why don't you just kill yourself already? No one would care anyway!" I felt hot tears form in my eyes as I lowered my hands to my lap, as I heard everyone on the bus start to laugh very loudly. I put my head in my hands, and just tried to listen to the music while tears fell off my cheeks.

I then, felt someone tap me on my shoulder. I quicky looked up, but no one was there. No one was even paying attention to me anymore. I looked on both sides of me, but still nothing. I shook it off, and put my head back down listening to the music.

(20 minutes later)

We finally arrived at school, after a 30 minute drive. I waited until everyone was off of the bus, then got up and got off as well. I walked inside only to see Rayn, and her 4 other friends surround me. My heart started beating really fast, and I started to get nauseous. I looked around me, they were all smiling.. I looked back to Rayn, and she had her fists up, and clenched. I winced at the thought of getting punched again, and started to back up. But then, one of her friends shoved me forward, into Rayn. She put up her fists, and punched me right in my left rib. I fell to my knees, and held my side. Then, a few second later, I felt a slight pain in the back of my head, then everything went black.