Chapter 56

I opened my bedroom door, and walked in as Anti followed.

He closed it behind him, as I made my way to the bed.

I checked my phone to see that it was 10:00.

"What time is it?" He asked, as he sat on the bed.

"10:00. The night is still young!" I yelled, throwing my hands up in the air.

"Maybe for you, but I'm tired as hell." He said, yawning as he laid down with his blanket before closing his eyes.

(What the fuck? I yawned right after writing this... I guess that would make sense though, it is 2:00 in the morning, after all.)

I frowned and criss-crossed beside him.

"Fine.." I whined.

I got under the blanket with him, and put the one that was around me on top of us as well.

I rolled over to face him.

His eyes were closed, and his breathing was slow. He looked so peaceful...

I closed my eyes, but felt him grab my waist and pull me to his body.

I shifted closer to him as I snuggled my head into his chest, his warmth calming me down.

He snuggled his head over mine and.. purred?

"Good night, sweetheart." He softly said, planting soft kisses on the top of my head.

"Good night, Anti." I said, cuddling into his warm chest.

"I love you so much.." He softly said, trailing off as his body relaxed.

"I love you too." I quietly said, before drifting off to sleep.