Chapter 53

"Hmm.. I don't kn-" I said, but got cut off as a loud rumble of thunder shook the house.

I yelped and clung to Anti's soft shirt, cuddling my head into his chest.

"It's okay, Mary. It's just some thunder." He calmly said, as it started to pour down rain outside.

"And.. rain." He said, giggling, as he kissed the top of my head.

I laughed slightly as my nerves calmed down.

(I am legit terrified of thunderstorms, lightning, and the dark in real life- always have been.. so I just decided to put it in the story as well!)

"I'm right here. There's nothing to be scared of, Mary." Anti said, as he sat me up in his lap.

I gave him a soft smile and kissed his nose.

Then, I heard another lightning strike shake the house as the power flickered off.

I squeaked and cuddled my head back into Anti's chest as I shook out of fear.

He chuckled lowly as he held me close.

My shaking started to stop as his sweet, calming scent put my nerves at ease.

"There goes my plan.. I wanted to play some fucking video games." He said, chuckling, causing his chest to vibrate.

I giggled into his chest, and sat back up.

I looked at his soft, blue eyes and loving smile, and I couldn't help but smile back and giggle slightly. Even in the dark, his eyes still shine..

"Here. I'll go get some flashlights for us." I said, getting off of his lap and out of bed.

I opened my bedroom door and walked out as I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist and pull me their warm, vanilla-scented body.

"How about I come with ya..? So you don't get scared or anything~" Anti purred, before kissing and nibbling at my neck, feeling his fangs softly brush against my skin.

I bit my lip, suppressing a moan, as I nodded and gripped his arms.

He chuckled, and pulled me closer. I could feel his warm breath on my neck, sending chills throughout my body.

(Not eery or creepy chills, just chills, 'cause you know.. HE'S FUCKING HOT AS HELL-)

I took a deep breath and sighed, trying to calm myself down.

I turned around and looked up at him slightly, only to see that his eyes were solid black and he was smirking. Even though it was almost pitch black, I could've sworn that I saw a slight blush brushed across his cheeks.

I kissed his nose and hugged him before pulling away and looking back into his eyes. They flickered back to ocean blue (tHoSe OcEaN eYeS~) as he smiled softly.

I grabbed his hand and carefully walked down the stairs.