Chapter 45

(After lunch)

Before lunch was officially over, I walked back into the building and made my way back to my locker. Unlocking it, and all that good stuff. (I don't know.. I'm just tired of concentrating on this damn locker.)

I grabbed my backpack and locked it back. I walked to Science class, arriving early to make sure I didn't show up late again.

"Yay.. the one class I have with Rayn. Hopefully she's not here today- Anti did beat the shit out of her, after all.." I thought to myself, opening the door and walking into class.

No one was here yet.. surprising.

I walked over to my desk, and sat down, waiting for class to start.

(After class was over)
(I'm sorry.. there's just nothing that special about these stupid fucking subjects that I could care less about.)

"Finally..! School was about to be over. Study hall for an hour, and then I get to go back home!!" I thought to myself, slightly bouncing and skipping as I walked back to my locker.
(THERE'S THAT GODDAMN LOCKER AGAIN-)

I unlocked it, and took out everything I'd need for my homework later. (I mind as well just make the locker a fucking character in this story..)

I locked it back, and just as I was walked away, a strong grasp grabbing the back of my shirt collar.

My breath got caught in my throat and my eyes squeezed shut as my back was pushed up hard against a wall.

"Hey there, cutie.. wanna come to my place..? What do you say.." A boy from my class purred as his left hand held my wrists above my head as his other slowly making its way down to my waist.

My eyes widened and I started panicking as I knew the only thing I could do..

I brought my knee up to his groin and kicked up as hard as I could.

He quickly let go, as I started running the opposite way.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH! YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT!!!" Was all I could hear him yell behind me as I ran to the girl's bathroom.

But I soon heard footsteps running behind me as I tried to run faster. But alas, a hand gripped my wrist.

Without even thinking, I quickly turned around and slapped them as hard as I could.

My hand immediately jolted to my mouth in shock and my eyes widened as I realized who I've just slapped..