Chapter 31

"I know you have been fighting your bindings, you can't fool me." Instead of being irritated, he was just more amused with her.

"Of course, I'm going to fight my bindings keeping my arms like this is a bother. Not to mention you're more than a little creepy." Zandra tried to push away from him but couldn't, his strength was superior to her own given their current position. His face was so close to hers; it was hard to hold back the shakes of warning her body was giving her.

He gave her a playful look, "I could always make something else sore to keep your mind off it." His whole body was pressing against hers now. With the force he was using it was impossible to move without pushing her body harder against his. Verick's lips came crashing into hers before she could prepare herself. She tried to fight it, but he continued anyway. When she thought her lips were going to be a little bruised, he pulled away and started kissing further down stopping at her neck. He paused there which caused her to hold her breath despite her best efforts to remain calm. After a moment she could feel the smirk on his face as he continued his descent. One of his hands started moving away from her back and was now on her front massaging one of her breasts. The other hand was still holding her firm against the wall.

"Don't do this," she said between breaths.

He pulled away to look at her, "Do what?" He said trying to sound innocent.

"This," she said between her teeth. "Don't."

"Oh," he still had a smirk on his face. "What if I want a small break before we continue? You smell so good...it's too tempting to resist any longer. I want to taste you." He lifted her shirt with her bra exposing one of her breasts. His lips were soft and gentle. She could feel his tongue do a gentle glide over her nipple making it hard to his advances. His free hand was already working the other side with a gentle massage before he pulled and pinched making a flutter form in her stomach causing her to question her own morality. Zandra knew she shouldn't be enjoying this...his touch. Her body shivered, and she hoped it was just the fear of having him so close.

Closing her eyes, she remembered all the things he had done. All the things he was going to do. She just needed to buy some time; it wouldn't take too long to get out of her bindings again. Once she was free, she could trap him again, this time there would be no escape.

His hand stopped playing with her breast and started sliding further down pausing at her buckle that was keeping her pants on, where he started to undo them. Zandra held her breath. "Please don't do this," she pleaded. She hoped at this point that if she played along long enough, he would drop his guard.

Verick pulled away from her chest and looked at her with a small smile. He leaned in and started kissing her again and she continued to resist him. Her pants were now undone, and he was tracing her warmth with his fingers. "Your pretty warm down here for someone who wants me to stop."

"A natural reaction," she said matter of fact, although she was trying to convince herself that was true.

He gave a slight chuckle as his fingers did a gentle slid to her little nub and caressed it causing her legs to threaten to buckle under her. It took a lot of effort to keep herself steady. "I wonder how tight and wet you are," he whispered. Moving away from her sensitive spot his fingers slid further down to her entrance. His body was still pressed against hers holding her firm against his own. Zandra could feel his chest moving up and down and felt his breath against her skin. Verick continued his advance as his index finger slid inside and started moving in and out.

Zandra kept her emotions in check and locked away, she wasn't going to give him any satisfaction in what he was doing. However, her stoic reactions did nothing but amuse him more. "The first slid in easily enough, I wonder about the second." He said to her as he slid the second finger inside. Zandra bit her lip and pushed herself harder against the wall, her hands digging into the cold hard stone behind her.