jealousy

"Yo bro you startle me",Jungkook jumped back in suprise seeing unexpected man lying on the couch of Jin's house who was now slowly getting up scratching his back head.

"What the hell are you doing here again?", Jungkook now raised his voice seeing Namjoon again

"Jin was drunk last night.Who the fuck leaves his drunk bro in the middle of the night?", Namjoon gritted his teeth at him

"What?Shit!I was little drunk too,Is he fine?I should go check him", Jungkook realized his mistake

"He is fine,He is sleeping"

"Oh",Jungkook was bit relaxed,"By the way thankyou."

"Ah?Yeah its ok", Namjoon answered back awkwardly

Namjoon felt little embarassed for how he was saying thankyou despite of his rude behaviour everytime.

"You may leave now since I'm here", Jungkook rolled his eyes

"Yeah.. On my way",Namjoon was about to leave when he saw Jin coming down slowly rubbing his eyes looking so adorable and he couldn't help but to stare at cute bean.

"Jungkook-ah??",Jin was still half asleep and yawning cutely

"Shit hyung ....where...where are your pants?",Jungkook now turned to Namjoon glaring at him angrily,"Did you?You just helped him because you wanted to do this with him?Why did you do that??..How much pain are you planning to give him?how can you just take advantage of him when he was drunk?"

"I swear if I see you near him again then I'm gonna break you bones for real",Jungkook was angry, like very angry.

"Yah Jungkook stop it..He didnt do anything",Jin was now fully awake.

"How can you say so Hyung?You were drunk and You know well how he is,He is an asshole", he said pointing towards Namjoon

"No,I remember clearly,we didn't fuck Kookie"

"Yes,his dress was little dirty so I just help him change with what I got..Please I didnt do anything to him.."

"Its ok you may leave now..I'll convince him..Thankyou for helping me anyways.",Jin bowed down to him.

"Ah well,fine",Namjoon went away.

"Ahh!!They don't like me at all,Eh whatever", Namjoon sighed in frustation

At the cafe,

"Hyungshik,I dont think I can have anything with you,I'm so sorry",Jin said unable to make an eye contact with him.

"You still like him right?", hyungshik smiled at him

Jin called hyungshik at the same cafe they met last time since Jin had to make things clear fast or else hyungshik will have false hopes at him.

"I dont know...maybe I was trying to move on finally,I was determined to do so but actually,Um..I dont know if you think I'm stupid or what but something is really bothering me,I can't talk to Jungkook and Taehyung either and make them feel bad but I..I still like Namjoon..I really do.", jin said nervously

"Umm I dont know this Namjoon guy..But whatever he is doing I'm sure he is going to regret it a lot for not taking such a pretty innocent boy like you..If I was him then I would you know..",he smiled back nervously.

"I'm sorry Hyungshik..You are such a nice boy...And I'm such an idiot for liking someone who just considered me as a toy"

"Its ok Jin...Let's end this nicely,Maybe we can be friends?"

"Sure why not?I will always be there whenever you want me to"

"Lets hug for the last time then"

"Last time?",Jin was shocked

"Yeah Jin I'm returning back,I was planning to take you with me but never mind",He smiled

"Oh Hyungshik you are such a pure boy",Jin immediately stood up and gave him a big warm hug,"I will miss you"

"Me too Jin..I will never forget this short moment with you", he hugged back too.

They smiled gracefully hugging each other tightly,without knowing someone was watching them from far for so long.

"Shit who the fuck is he?",Namjoon growled seeing Them hug,he was inside his car staring from the window,jealousy was taking over him like crazy but he didnt want to admit it.

He nearly broke his window glass when he threw his hand in frustation,"fuck..",Namjoon growled once again and drove back.