Prologue

*unknown place*

"It's finally done", the girl sighed in relief, "Now I have to call her to take him..."

The girl then went to her own bedroom to get her phone and starts to press the number...

"Um...hello?",another girl in the phone starts to speak up,"Hello,its me...I...I had...completed like what you've wanted to...so..."

"Hmm?",the girl in the phone replied,

"When?"

"About that...well..." the girl in the phone paused for a while, "Maybe next year I will take it...sorry for that..."

"Wha-!?" the girl shocked,"NEXT YEAR!? Ya know? I've made that kind of android for MANY MONTHS! What do you think I am!? Your MAID or somethin'!?"

"I...am...sooo...sorry cuz...I have a lot of things to do so...I'm really sorry but"

"But what?" the girl asked again.

"You may activate the android...and make sure that you have tested it okay? So when I take it,you will not have the problem to activate it..." she ordered...

The girl sighs and say goodbye to her own 'friend' (or somethin') and then closes her own phone and sighs again..."Well...guess I have to activate it now..." she then get up from her own bed and back to her own 'unknown' place.

*at the unknown place*

She then started to press the keyboard to activate it and took the microphone in order to talk to the android she had created, "Testing..testing..can you hear me? Hello?"

The android was activated and then starts to opening his own eyes.

"Please say 'hello' if you can hear me" she ordered

"Hello" he finally said in his straight voice...the girl then sighed in relief and asked, "Okay...what's your name?"

"My name is RYO-TO...please to meet you" he replied...she sighs once again in order to relax herself

"Okay RYO-TO,have a good night's sleep..."

"Okay...I'm finished...now I'm gonna take a sweet rest and relax my mind"