~♪ LIII: Unlocked Magik ♪~

LIII

~♪ Unlocked Magik ♪~

I opened my eyes with a start. I was back in the room where the reactor was, sitting in a pool of blood. My blood. There was a hole in my shirt, exposing a jagged scar where Lust's sword went. I stood up, stumbling on my own two feet. Raw energy was coursing through my veins, causing my head to spin. Magik. Raw, wild, untamed magik.

I stumbled out of the small room and looked around as I swayed on my feet. Music was playing all around me, loud and threatening. Where were the others? Were they okay? I held myself upright as I walked down the dark hallway. Different music was playing from every angle. It was hard to distinguish where the electric music was coming from. I stopped and took a deep breath, listening closely.

Left.

I turned down the dark hallway, my head spinning.

Right.

My hands were shaking as I held myself up against the wall.

Right.

Something deep in my chest moved, waking up.

Left.

I stopped in front of a dead end. It couldn't be though. The electric music was playing behind it. That's when I felt it. A strong flicker emitting from the wall. By the Stars, I've dealt with so many invisible walls in this adventure. But how to get in? I would just walk foreword, but on how this adventure was going, that would most likely be the least possible thing. I would've stayed a moment contemplating on what to do if I didn't hear an otherworldly roar.

My stomach jolted. I pushed myself foreword. Magik welled up inside of me before exploding out. The wall blew apart, collapsing into rubble. I caught a glimpse of a shadowy monster looming over Liz before disappearing in an angry roar. I swayed on my feet as I tried to see through all the dust from the wall. Everyone was looking in my direction.

Scot narrowed his eyes. "What the fuck?" He breathed.

Lust's eyes were bright with anger and confusion. "I thought I killed you."

I shrugged. "Well, I'm back," I said heavily.

The music blared loudly as the three Sins glared at me. Letting that little bit of magik out – even though it was an accident – made my head stop spinning a little. It lowered it enough to where I could stand still and not almost fall over at least. I felt the untamed magik at the base of my fingertips, begging to be released.

Lust narrowed her eyes, slowly stalking towards me. "You've seen her, haven't you?" She looked away and balled her fists up. "He warned us against her, and we didn't listen. Damn it!"

As soon as the words left her mouth, an ebony black stone behind her with strange markings exploded, the small chunks of rock disappearing before they landed on the cold ground.

"No!" Lust yelled when she whirled around. That was the Communication Stone the Muse was talking about. Now it was my turn. I willed magik to come foreword while everyone was occupied. Glowing blue chains appeared in the air, snaking their way towards the three Sins. The first one reached Gluttony, who didn't move out of the way in time. They wrapped around him, chaining his arms behind his back and his legs together. Wrath and Lust, however, seen them coming and dodged them. The chains hit the wall, disappearing in a puff of blue smoke.

Gluttony struggled against the magik chains that were tightening around him at every move. Wrath glared in the brown haired Sin's direction before turning back to face me. He waived his hand, conjuring black daggers in the air. They circled the room, aiming at all of us. He snapped his fingers, causing the daggers to fly towards us. Jon was the first to react, casting a ward around the others and me. He channeled his Spectral powers and allowed the daggers to fly through him, not harming him at all.

I staggered back as a few of the daggers embedded themselves in the magikal wall. In reply to that attack, Liz created a fiery bow and aimed at the two Sins. Two arrows covered in blue flame shot towards them. One knicked Wrath's arm, but the other one embedded itself in the wall behind Lust.

"You're going to have to try a lot harder than that to capture us," Lust growled.

She snapped her fingers, the chains that were wrapped around Gluttony shattering. The orange eyed Sin stood up as he was rubbing his wrists and glared in my direction. I took a deep breath and stood up as straight as I could with untamed magik coursing through my veins.

"Let's end this."