Twilight Days

💖Angel Dust💖

I awoke in the living room on the couch of the Hazbin Hotel to Charlie smiling at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Do we need to do a therapy session? Charlie we already established my mental state." She giggled at my cranky response to her rude awakening. She then handed me a bundle.

"Angel I think our sessions have helped me see that talking only puts you in a mood. So here is something I think will help you!" I looked down at the perfectly wrapped pink present. I smiled and opened it. I looked down at a pair of pink headphones and a pink Walkman. My eyes lit up.

"Woah Charlie you got me one?! These things are my jam!" She smiled and giggled

"I know! It's why I got one! Music seems to be the only thing you respond to!" She smiled sweetly. "I got you the Melanie Martinez Crybaby and K-12 albums for the walkman!" She handed them to me and I smiled a lot.

"Thanks, Charlie. This means a lot to me." She nodded and ran off to bother Vaggie. I put on K-12 and listened to Wheels On The Bus. I smiled softly, laid back on the couch, and felt completely safe. 

I was almost done with the album when I fell asleep on the couch to the song Fire Drill.

🦌Alastor🦌

I walked around the hotel bored and saw Angel asleep on the couch. He was curled in a ball listening to some music. I was annoyed because he's supposed to sleep in his room. I shook his shoulder gently. His eyelashes fluttered like butterflies on morning dew and opened a slight bit. 

"Hm?...." I took the headphones off him as he rubbed his eyes gently and yawned.

"Angel, dear you need to go to your room to sleep," I said with a wide toothy grin to him. His pink orbs eventually closed again due to exhaustion. His body leaned forward and I caught him sighing. Angel hadn't been sleeping well lately so I gave him some room to be an annoying prick. I picked him up in my left arm and wrapped my other arm around him letting his head rest on my shoulder. I picked up his walkman and took him to his room. I just teleported us in and laid him on the pink covers. I looked around the room to see it for the first time. Angel's room was pastel pink with white stripes. I noticed a bookshelf with every version of a current book series called Twilight. I mean the graphic novel edition, the White Edition, the Twilight hardcover, the Red Editions, the books with extras, and many more versions of the books. I looked in his closet curiously and saw a vinyl version of 2 albums of K-12 and Crybaby. He was quite an oddball, anyone could see that. I closed the closet and turned off the string of pink heart lights that lined his ceiling. I passed by Husk in the living room walking in with pink roses. I was confused as I saw him walk towards Angel's room.

Who does his simpleton think he is going after my- 

I halted my thoughts realizing what I was thinking and left Husk to his business.