💖Almost There💖

(A/N: Hello everyone. I have been hard at work over here. Chapter 11 took WAY longer than expected bc of some writer's block. I'm sorry if this chapter is short, has any random holes, or displeases you, it will be better soon I swear, Chapter 12 is going to be fun for me!)

February 11th

*Alastor*

I saw Angel in the lobby decorating for Valentine's Day with Charlie. He was dressed in a pink dress the went down to his knees. He tried covering his bruises with long sleeves, but the ones you could see looked extremely painful. He was beautiful, regardless of the marks. I walked overseeing him put up a heart-shaped wreathe made of pink and red tinsel. He looked at me and smiled.

¨Hey Al!¨ He hugged me and I smiled. He was in such a lovely mood. It made me glad he was smiling again and that asshole, Richard, was gone. He was nothing but abusive, but he was gone now and Angel was safe with me. He went back to putting up decorations and I helped. We all got a lot of work done since the Valentine's Day Dance was only 3 days away. It was one of the biggest events the hotel has done ever. Charlie wanted to bring in new clients and see if we could help want to be redeemed. I was happy for this hotel, but what would happen if Angel was redeemed?... What would happen to me? There was no way in hell I was going to Heaven! I looked at Angel.

¨Angel... would you like to get to Heaven?¨ He looked confused and smiled giggling. Charlie looked at him worried.

¨No, not really. I wanna stay down in the Hotel to help other souls. I just wanted to get my life straight.¨ He smiled at me and I felt relief fill me, but Charlie looked stern.

¨Angel you can't do that! We need publicity! You have one of the biggest reputations and outreach in Hell next to Alastor! You going to Heaven would help this hotel!¨ Angel looked shocked that Charlie didn't support his decision. I immediately jumped in.

¨Charlie, that is selfish of you. As his friend, you should care more about him, not this hotel's reputation." She looked shocked, threw down the decorations, and ran upstairs. I sighed knowing I would have to deal with Vaggie later. I turned to Angel to apologize for Charlie's behavior but was met with the warmest hug from the tall spider demon.

¨Alastor... thank you so much." I blushed and smiled a bit, returning his hug.

¨Anything for you darling.¨ I hugged him back and soon we got back to decorating. Angel lined the staircases with pink tinsel and ran around putting heart-shaped throw pillows in every seating area as I put down all Valentine's Day-themed centerpieces on tables. Angel spent money on silverware, napkins, table cloth, all themed after the Holiday.

¨Angel, why are you dazzling the place up so much?¨ He blushed a bit at the question and giggled.

¨When Alex gets here... I want him to feel comfortable and I want him to feel the love here.¨ I blushed a bit and smiled.

After a day of hard work, Angel headed to bed. Poor thing could barely stand after lunch.

February 12th

*Angel*

I woke up to Alastor knocking on my door. I got ready for the day then answered the door. He smiled at me.

¨Angel, would you like to go for a walk on this fine morning?¨ I blushed and nodded. I fed Nuggets and we headed out. We walked through Hell, it was a more peaceful day and I couldn't help but smile happily. Al looked like this was the best day ever to him. Every once in a while, things calm down a bit down here, it's nice. We walked to a very vintage bar, it seemed set in the 1920s or '30s. It was adorable and I enjoyed myself. The people were much more peaceful and it was quiet. The sound of jazz music playing was magical. I thought I could hide away here for a bit, enjoy these last few days with Al. Alex was everything I wanted in a man, but he didn't hold my heart as Al did. I wanted to cry. I wanted Al desperately.