💕He's Mine.💕

((A/N: THIS IS THE 340 VIEW SPECIAL!!! Normally my chapters range from 900-1000 words, this chapter is just over 2,000 words long! I hope that this chapter is enough of a thank you for all that you have done for me!!! Enjoy!!!))

*Alastor*

I hadn't talked to Angel lately and felt like we weren't even talking anymore. He'd see me and speed away. Today I walked down the hall to my office, when I saw Angel. He looked more alive and happier. It seemed like all the pain he had been through these past couple of days finally lifted.  Angel always wrote to me of how his life was finally looking up and how he was enjoying his recovery. I felt happy for him as he ran around the hotel more lively and sounding like himself. I was then pulled aside by Charlie.

"Alastor we are having a surprise party for Angel congratulating him on his recovery!!! We need you there and need you to get these flowers, Angel loves them a lot and you need to get pink and purple ones!" She handed me a card with the name of the flowers. It simply said: Alastors.

I was confused but then she looked at the paper. "Oh sorry! They're Asters, but Angel for some reason calls them Alastors. No matter how much we tell him he's wrong he just yells at us and spends his time staring at the vase. It's a little weird." I chuckled. Angel was a weird one indeed. I left the hotel and went to the same flower shop I got the flowers from last time. A purple demon with fluffy purple hair and bright purple eyes ran over to me.

"Hello, Alastor!!! I hope your friend liked the flowers! Need another set!" Michael, the demon said. I nodded and he ran off.

"Addy babe we need the Asters again!" A blue demon with puffy hair and silvery-blue eyes nodded, kissed Miachel, and ran to get the flowers.

"Y'know Al, these are really cute flowers but don't ya think your friend would love some spicy roses?" Michael laughed. I laughed with him too.

"No no no, these are his absolute favorite. He even calls the flowers "Alastors" by mistake." I chuckled as Miachel snorted.

"That's so cute!!! He sounds like a real keeper Al! Don't let him get away!!!" Addy soon came out with the flowers. Michael took them and gave them to me as I handed Addy the money.

Michael looked at the money.

"Al that's double the cost!" I smiled. These two were my best friends and this little flower shop was all they had.

"It's a tip for doing such a good job. Hopefully, with it, 1 of you will get a wedding ring!" I looked to Addy who blushed and Miachel got all flustered.

"Get outta here Al!!!" I chuckled and left back to the hotel. The main lobby was decorated in pastel pinks and whites. Streamers, balloons, cake, and alcohol, and lots of pink flowers. What was missing were the Asters Charlie requested. I put them in the center vase and we all got ready for Angel to walk in. He walked in after shopping with Nifty and he looked up.

"We are so proud of you Angel!!!" Everyone yelled. He dropped his bags and cried. Charlie and Vaggie immediately went to his aid. He looked up smiling as he cried.

"Thank you all for your support!" He hugged both Charlie and Vaggie. He walked around talking to people. Husk congratulated him and hugged him. Angel was really happy. I kept to myself as I drank some of the punch. Angel stuffed his face with cake and drinks. He looked so happy until he saw the flowers. He smiled brightly.

"You guys got me more Alastors?!" Both Nifty and Husk looked lost as Angel fell in love with the flowers.

"They're beautiful!!! Who got em'!?" He asked squealing. Charlie smiled and pushed me toward him. I blushed a tad.