🎉Bonus Story🎉

(A/N: I am to freaking over worked to make a whole new book for LVER. Between school and 11:11, I can't handle the stress, but I did promise some content so please take this mini epilouge, bonus content, thing. Hopefully this suffices and you guys don't want anything else from this story.)

*Angel*

After Alastor and I got together and married, we were happily in love! Every morning was bliss and I felt... secure. Alastor had never treated me better, but today was a big day!!! It was Alastor's and mines 1 year anniversary and Charlie and Vaggie's wedding!!! I woke up outta bed to Alastor still snoring quietly. I smiled and kissed his forehead sweetly. He woke up and smiled at me sweetly. I giggled.
"Time to wake up baby. Happy 1 year!" I went under the bed and pulled out a gift and so did Alastor. We both laughed and opened our gifts. Mines was... a gorgeous red dress! Alastors was a whole new red suit! We laughed a bit and both got dressed for the day ahead. I ran down to the kitchen and began making sure the cake was alright as Alastor worked on food. Charlie had everything prepared, but we wanted this to be perfect.

*timeskip*

I was in the back with Vaggie. She asked me to give her away, since I'm her best friend. She was smiling as she held red roses.

 She was smiling as she held red roses

Her dress and veil were designed by Miachel and looked just amazing. She smiled to me.
"She's on the otherside of that door... I can't wait till she kisses me. I can't wait till I'm completely hers... forever." I smiled to Vaggie.

That was how I felt when Alastor walked down the aisle to me. I remember the love we felt, he let go of Miachel's hand and ran to me into my arms. So full of love and freedom.

*Alastor*
I stood by Charlie, as she anxiously stood there panicking, waiting for Vaggie. She looked to me and smiled.

"Alastor... were you so nervous to see Angel on your wedding day?" I smiled and chuckled.
"Absoloutely." I remember seeing Angel as I walked down the aisle and almost panicking. Charlie smiled, looking gorgeous in the outfit she chose.

 Charlie smiled, looking gorgeous in the outfit she chose

I remember the day she proposed to Vaggie. She was terrified and practically was sweating the whole time. Poor lass was worried of what Vaggie would say. When Vaggie said yes, Charlie cried the happiest tears I had ever seen. Eventually, the beautiful bridal march started. The doors opened to Vaggie as she smiled brightly to Charlie, who returned the brightness. Angel and her walked arm in arm happily. Lucifer and Lilith had been invited, but they never really made it. Angel handed Vaggie to Charlie, and the two lookex to one another. Angel and I stood side by side as the two said their vows and kissed. Angel and I would be watching the hotel as these two went on their honeymoon. Before the ceremony or cake got cut, the two ran away bidding everyone farewell. Angel and I began laughing a bit and ended up in the hotel together sitting at a table holding hands. Angel was looking at me lovingly and smiled.
"I am so glad you wrote me all those letters." Angel kissed my hands and i blushed as if it were the first date all over again. I remember how in love we were, and how it continues to course through us to this day. Angel Dust was mine, and mine alone. Even with the pressure from Hell telling him who to be, he stayed by my side, and never stopped being happy. He loved me. I leaned over the table and kissed him sweetly.
"Give your heart and soul to me~" I sang. Angel giggled in response.

"And life will always be~ la vie en rose~" He finished and we got up, swaying to music in our minds. We danced like this everyday, and it filled me with joy to be like this.

(THE END - THAT MEANS NO SEQUEL OR ANYTHING ELSE. PLEASE NEVER ASK ME TO CONTINUE THIS AGAIN. EVER! 😭😭😭😭 *sobs from stress*)